Chapters 1 and 2
• Max describes his experiences with daycare and how he received the nickname "Kicker".
• Freak came to daycare and Max was awed by his crutches and leg braces.
• Max got a glimpse of Freak during the third grade peering out from a "cripple van".
• Grim and Gram notice how much Max is getting to look like his father, a name Grim will not say.
• Max states two things happen during the summer before eighth grade, he grows uncontrollably and Freak moves in down from him.
• Max watches Freak and his mother move in.
• After being approached by Freak, Max thinks he wants him to die.
Chapters 3 and 4
• Max ventures out to the backyard and spots the Freak jumping at the branches of a tree in his backyard.
• Max helps Freak get the ornithopter out of the tree, and for the next hour, the two play with the...
This section contains 1,810 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)