|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Victor feel uncomfortable when M. Waldman boasts about his achievements in school?
(a) Because he is ashamed of the creature he created.
(b) Because he has not been to school in months due to illness.
(c) Because he is embarrassed that he didn’t tell Henry of his achievements himself.
(d) He is modest.
2. Who did the creature say he was when he knocked on Mr. DeLacey’s door?
(a) A long lost relative.
(b) A friend of Felix's.
(c) The traveler.
(d) A potential servant.
3. To what does Victor say his friend, Henry, reintroduced him in the weeks after his illness?
(a) The joys of nature.
(b) The skill of attending social affairs, such as balls and parties.
(c) The skill of flirting with beautiful girls.
(d) The joys of fiction reading.
4. How does Robert Walton come to meet Victor Frankenstein?
(a) They were childhood companions.
(b) Walton is Elizabeth's long lost brother.
(c) Walton and his ship’s crew rescue Victor from an ice flow.
(d) They went to school together.
5. What aspect of the recent events weighs most heavily on Elizabeth?
(a) William's tragic murder.
(b) The fear that William's killer might return.
(c) The injustice of Justine’s death.
(d) The idea that someone she trusted could commit such a horrific crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion was Safie’s mother?
2. How does Victor respond when he sees his creature?
3. How does Justine die?
4. Who was M. Krempe?
5. Does Victor believe Justine is guilty of her crime?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)