|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Victor finally find success at his experiment?
2. After his mother’s death, what was one of the reasons why Victor delayed his departure to university?
(a) To help Elizabeth through her grief.
(b) To help his father settle the estate.
(c) To console family members.
(d) The plan his mother's funeral.
3. Why does Victor feel uncomfortable when M. Waldman boasts about his achievements in school?
(a) He is modest.
(b) Because he is ashamed of the creature he created.
(c) Because he is embarrassed that he didn’t tell Henry of his achievements himself.
(d) Because he has not been to school in months due to illness.
4. To whom is Robert Walton writing letters in the Opening Letters?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
5. What name does Victor call Elizabeth by?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Victor spend at school without a single visit home because of his devotion to his studies?
2. At what age did Victor’s parents decide he should go to university?
3. What religious beliefs caused Justine’s mother to call her daughter back home?
4. Growing up, what did Victor desire to learn above all else?
5. What does Victor tell Robert Walton that he feels a slave of?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)