Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter eight, what realization does Marv have about Goldie's motivations for seducing him?
2. To whom did Kevin only speak?
3. Who is responsible for the presence of the prostitutes in Sin City?
4. What does Marv reveal as being one of his fears?
5. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the purpose of Marv's mental illness in terms of characterization, story, and atmosphere.
Essay Topic 2
Compose an essay that details and analyzes the madness in both Kevin and Roark, as well as how one has influenced the other.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the significance of the weather in "The Hard Goodbye," as well as the purpose of having dual rural and urban settings.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)