|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marv not kill the wolf?
2. To whom did Kevin only speak?
3. What does Marv reveal about his love life to Wendy?
4. How does Marv flush Kevin out of the farmhouse?
5. What does Marve realize about the guards outside of Roark's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What repercussions is Marv aware that he will face after he takes care of Roark?
2. How does Marv kill Kevin?
3. What traps does Marv set for Kevin?
4. Why is Marv uneasy about the idea of killing Roark?
5. What happens to Lucille at the end of Chapter 7 and why?
6. How does Marv gain the trust of the prostitutes?
7. How does Marv manage to finally trap Kevin?
8. Describe the room in which Marv awakens.
9. Describe Marv's last night alive.
10. How was Marv coerced into signing the confession?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compose an essay that details and analyzes the madness in both Kevin and Roark, as well as how one has influenced the other.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Marv's relationships with the women in his life and what each one reveals about him.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how the practice of making all vices illegal in Sin City has contributed to the decay of the city and the rise of the criminal elements.
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)