|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marv initially unable to break down the door in the farmhouse?
2. What happens when Marv tastes Wendy's lipstick?
3. What is Wendy's relationship to Goldie?
4. What do Marv and Lucille hear as they leave the farmhouse?
5. Why does Marv go to the hardware store in chapter nine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Lucille at the end of Chapter 7 and why?
2. Describe the supplies Marv brings to the farm.
3. How does Marv kill Kevin?
4. What repercussions is Marv aware that he will face after he takes care of Roark?
5. What happened to Lucille in Chapter 6?
6. Why is Marv uneasy about the idea of killing Roark?
7. Why does Wendy question Marv's motivations in finding Goldie's killer and what is his reply?
8. Why did Kevin and Roark engage in cannibalism together and how did this involve Goldie?
9. How was Marv coerced into signing the confession?
10. What information does Marv learn about Goldie from Lucille?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the ways in which the unique art of "Sin City" is utilized in order to most effectively tell the story.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Marv's relationships with the women in his life and what each one reveals about him.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Marv and Kevin and discuss the significance behind their similarities and differences.
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)