|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter eight, what realization does Marv have about Goldie's motivations for seducing him?
2. To whom did Kevin only speak?
3. Who is responsible for the presence of the prostitutes in Sin City?
4. What does Marv reveal as being one of his fears?
5. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
Essay Topic 1
Compose an essay that details the purpose of the graphic sexuality in "The Hard Goodbye."
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbolism of both the statue of Roark and his fortified compound.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the symbolism of cannibalism in "The Hard Goodbye."
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)