Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter eight, what realization does Marv have about Goldie's motivations for seducing him?
2. To whom did Kevin only speak?
3. Who is responsible for the presence of the prostitutes in Sin City?
4. What does Marv reveal as being one of his fears?
5. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the practice of making all vices illegal in Sin City has contributed to the decay of the city and the rise of the criminal elements.
Essay Topic 2
Compose an essay that details and analyzes the madness in both Kevin and Roark, as well as how one has influenced the other.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the complex morality of Marv, as well as how this affects his relationships to other characters (including the reader).
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)