Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter eight, what realization does Marv have about Goldie's motivations for seducing him?
2. To whom did Kevin only speak?
3. Who is responsible for the presence of the prostitutes in Sin City?
4. What does Marv reveal as being one of his fears?
5. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the religious symbolism and themes present in "The Hard Goodbye."
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the complex morality of Marv, as well as how this affects his relationships to other characters (including the reader).
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the roles of women in "The Hard Goodbye" and how their humanity is ignored by the male characters for varying reasons (Marv must be included in this analysis.)
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)