Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter eight, what realization does Marv have about Goldie's motivations for seducing him?
2. To whom did Kevin only speak?
3. Who is responsible for the presence of the prostitutes in Sin City?
4. What does Marv reveal as being one of his fears?
5. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
Analyze Marv and discuss his role as both protagonist and anti-hero.
Compose an essay that details and analyzes the madness in both Kevin and Roark, as well as how one has influenced the other.
Discuss the symbolism of both the statue of Roark and his fortified compound.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)