|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marv feel about Goldie during their night together?
2. Why is Marv afraid to trust his senses at the end of Chapter 5?
3. Who is Tommy?
4. How does Lucille procure medication for Marv?
5. What does Lucille warn Marv will be the penalty for his activities that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Marv after he leaves the church in chapter five?
2. How are the prostitutes tied to the history of Sin City?
3. Describe Marv's encounter with the man in the glasses.
4. What happens to Lucille at the end of Chapter 7 and why?
5. Why does Wendy question Marv's motivations in finding Goldie's killer and what is his reply?
6. How does Marv move from the water to the streets without drawing attention to himself from the cops?
7. Who is Nancy?
8. What traps does Marv set for Kevin?
9. Why does Marv feel guilty over Goldie's death?
10. Who is Wendy?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Marv's relationships with the women in his life and what each one reveals about him.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze Marv and discuss his role as both protagonist and anti-hero.
Essay Topic 3
Compose an essay that details and analyzes the madness in both Kevin and Roark, as well as how one has influenced the other.
This section contains 1,392 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)