|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Marv not take with him as he leaves with Wendy in chapter nine?
2. At the end of Chapter 6, what does the driver of the car reveal to be the killer's name?
3. How does Marv flush Kevin out of the farmhouse?
(a) He screams out for Kevin to come find him.
(b) He throws a fiery gas can inside.
(c) He forces the wolf to howl.
(d) He throws a smoke bomb inside.
4. What does Marv do to the status of Roark?
(a) Knocks it down.
(b) Shoots at it.
(c) Slashes it with his hatchet.
(d) Defaces it.
5. With what does Marv line the farmhouse property in an attempt to slow down Kevin?
(a) Pipe bombs.
(b) Broken glass.
(c) Molotov cocktails.
(d) Razor wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Marv, what led him to discover one of his biggest fears in his life?
2. What about Marv's quest for vengeance confuses Wendy?
3. Where does Marv sleep in the hotel while Wendy is in the bed?
4. While searching for human remains, Marv finds a woman's shoe and a _____.
5. According to Lucille, what does the man with the glasses do to the women before he kills them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Kevin and Roark engage in cannibalism together and how did this involve Goldie?
2. Why does Wendy question Marv's motivations in finding Goldie's killer and what is his reply?
3. Why is Marv uncomfortable around Wendy?
4. Describe the supplies Marv brings to the farm.
5. Why does Marv feel guilty over Goldie's death?
6. How are the prostitutes tied to the history of Sin City?
7. Why does Marv fear nature so much?
8. How does Marv manage to finally trap Kevin?
9. What was Roark's relationship to Kevin?
10. How does Marv kill Kevin?
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)