|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what is Kevin actually jumping when he mistakenly believes he found Marv?
(a) A dead tree.
(b) Marv's coat.
(c) His wolf.
(d) A razor wire trap.
2. How is the man able to beat Marv in a fight?
(a) His weapons.
(b) His superior strength.
(c) His wolf.
(d) His superior agility.
3. According to Lucille, what does the man with the glasses do to the women before he kills them?
(a) Burns them.
(b) Blinds them.
(c) Eats them.
(d) Rapes them.
4. What did the man with the glasses do to Lucille's hand?
(a) He fed it to his wolf.
(b) He burned it.
(c) He ate it and made her watch.
(d) He removed the skin.
5. Why does Marv feel responsible for Goldie's death?
(a) He was too drunk to hear Kevin sneak in and killer her.
(b) He is afraid his involvement made her death more immediate.
(c) He made the situation for her worse.
(d) He knew Goldie was helpless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roark's full name and title?
2. What surprises Marv most about the man with the glasses?
3. What is the name of Roark's home?
4. What does Marv unthinkingly attempt to do to Wendy in the hotel room?
5. How does the assistant district attorney force Marv to sign the confession?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Lucille in Chapter 6?
2. How does Marv manage to finally trap Kevin?
3. What traps does Marv set for Kevin?
4. Why does Marv feel guilty over Goldie's death?
5. What repercussions is Marv aware that he will face after he takes care of Roark?
6. Why does Marv fear nature so much?
7. Who is Wendy?
8. Describe Marv's encounter with the man in the glasses.
9. What was Roark's relationship to Kevin?
10. Describe the room in which Marv awakens.
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)