|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucille reveal about Goldie to Marv?
(a) Goldie was a prostitute.
(b) Goldie is still alive.
(c) Goldie framed him.
(d) Goldie is buried on the farm.
2. For what is Marv awaiting with his gun pulled as the police search the farmhouse?
(a) He is waiting for the wolves to attack the police.
(b) He is waiting for them to start firing at him.
(c) He is waiting for Kevin to attack them.
(d) He is waiting for the hit men to return.
3. What was Sin City during the days of the Old West?
(a) Lawless frontier land.
(b) Colony for lepers.
(c) Penal colony.
(d) Mining town.
4. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
(a) Locked in a room.
(b) Chained to a pipe.
(c) Trapped by vicious dogs.
(d) Tied to a chair.
5. What does Marv reveal as being one of his fears?
(d) The dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the shower drains in the room at the farmhouse suggest to Marv?
2. What does Marv give to Cardinal Roark?
3. Why does Marv knock out Wendy after he subdues Kevin?
4. Where does Marv find his new weapon while Lucille talks to the police officers outside the farmhouse?
5. What does Marv ask Nancy to do with Wendy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marv enjoy the rain so much?
2. How are the prostitutes tied to the history of Sin City?
3. How does Marv gain the trust of the prostitutes?
4. How does Marv and Lucille escape from the farmhouse?
5. What happens to Lucille at the end of Chapter 7 and why?
6. How does Marv manage to finally trap Kevin?
7. Why is Marv uncomfortable around Wendy?
8. What was Roark's relationship to Kevin?
9. How does Marv take care of the officers at the end of Chapter 7?
10. Why does Lucille knock Marv unconscious outside the farmhouse?
This section contains 1,135 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)