|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marv give to Cardinal Roark?
(a) Kevin's wolf.
(b) Kevin's head.
(c) Kevin's hands.
(d) Kevin's glasses.
2. Which of the following does Marv not take to his confrontation with Kevin?
(d) Razor wire.
3. Why do the cops not kill Marv after they find him with Roark's body?
(a) They want to torture him like he tortured Roark.
(b) Marv asks them for mercy.
(c) They want to pin all the murders on him.
(d) They knew they would be arrested if they killed him.
4. What does Marv reveal as being one of his fears?
(c) The dark.
5. What does Wendy give Marv that accidentally allows him to taste her lipstick?
(a) A gag.
(b) A tissue.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A flask of whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marv love the rain?
2. What do the shower drains in the room at the farmhouse suggest to Marv?
3. Where does Marv sleep in the hotel while Wendy is in the bed?
4. What did the man with the glasses do to Lucille's hand?
5. When Marv awakens after being knocked out by Lucille, what weapon does he grab?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marv fear nature so much?
2. What happens when the wolf approaches Marv and why?
3. Describe Marv's last night alive.
4. How does Marv take care of the officers at the end of Chapter 7?
5. Why does Lucille knock Marv unconscious outside the farmhouse?
6. How does Marv and Lucille escape from the farmhouse?
7. How does Marv kill Kevin?
8. Why does Wendy question Marv's motivations in finding Goldie's killer and what is his reply?
9. Why did Kevin and Roark engage in cannibalism together and how did this involve Goldie?
10. How was Marv coerced into signing the confession?
This section contains 1,168 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)