|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucille reveal about Goldie to Marv?
(a) Goldie is buried on the farm.
(b) Goldie was a prostitute.
(c) Goldie framed him.
(d) Goldie is still alive.
2. Which of the following does Marv not take to his confrontation with Kevin?
(b) Razor wire.
3. Why does Marv knock out Wendy after he subdues Kevin?
(a) He is afraid that she will turn on him.
(b) He believes she will show him too much mercy.
(c) He does not want her to kill him herself.
(d) He does not want her to see what he is going to do to Kevin.
4. What was Sin City during the days of the Old West?
(a) Colony for lepers.
(b) Mining town.
(c) Lawless frontier land.
(d) Penal colony.
5. How does Marv react to the news Lucille gives him about Goldie?
(a) He says it does not matter and that he will still track down her killers.
(b) He is broken-hearted that she betrayed him.
(c) He is thrilled she is still alive.
(d) He is disgusted at the idea of her body being on the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marv's last meal before he is executed is steak and ______.
2. What does Marve realize about the guards outside of Roark's home?
3. What role does the wolf play in Marv's torture of Kevin?
4. Why is Marv unable to look at Wendy in the car?
5. According to Marv, what led him to discover one of his biggest fears in his life?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)