|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From listening to his gut, what does Marv realize about the farm as he approaches it?
(a) It is built on an Indian burial ground.
(b) It is not the farm to which he needs to go.
(c) It does not exist.
(d) It is an evil place.
2. What is Wendy's relationship to Goldie?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) They are the same person.
(c) Twin sisters.
3. What does Wendy do for Marv before he is electrocuted?
(a) She makes love to him and lets him call her Goldie.
(b) She brings him Gladys so that he can choose to commit suicide.
(c) She brings him the cross he always wore around his neck.
(d) She promises to protect his mother.
4. Why does Marv go to the hardware store in chapter nine?
(a) He needs to fix his axe.
(b) He has a contact there with guns.
(c) He is going to have Wendy hide out in the reinforced safe room there.
(d) He has to pick up supplies.
5. What is Roark's full name and title?
(a) Senator Elliot Henry Roark.
(b) Governor John Henry Roark.
(c) Father Jebidiah Roark.
(d) Cardinal Patrick Henry Roark.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Kevin only speak?
2. What does Marv do that gains the trust of the prostitutes at the end of chapter eight?
3. How does Marv flush Kevin out of the farmhouse?
4. Why is Marv uneasy with the idea of killing Roark?
5. Why is Marv unsatisfied by Kevin's death?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)