|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what is Kevin actually jumping when he mistakenly believes he found Marv?
(a) Marv's coat.
(b) A razor wire trap.
(c) His wolf.
(d) A dead tree.
2. What does Marv reveal about his love life to Wendy?
(a) His first girlfriend was murdered.
(b) He could never even get a prostitute with his looks.
(c) He is afraid of women.
(d) He used to be very violent.
3. In chapter eight, what realization does Marv have about Goldie's motivations for seducing him?
(a) She was genuinely attracted to him.
(b) She was trying to frighten away a mean customer.
(c) She had fallen in love with his protective instincts.
(d) She wanted his protection.
4. What do Marv and Lucille hear as they leave the farmhouse?
(b) Wolves growling.
(d) Women screaming.
5. Why did Wendy repeatedly attack Marv?
(a) She is being paid by Roark.
(b) She thought he was going to murder her.
(c) She os frightened by his appearance.
(d) She believed he was responsible for Goldie and the prostitutes' deaths.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Marv able to take away Kevin's advantage of agility?
2. Who is responsible for the presence of the prostitutes in Sin City?
3. What do the shower drains in the room at the farmhouse suggest to Marv?
4. To whom did Kevin only speak?
5. What does Marv attempt to visualize in the beginning of chapter nine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Kevin and Roark engage in cannibalism together and how did this involve Goldie?
2. What was Roark's relationship to Kevin?
3. Why does Marv feel guilty over Goldie's death?
4. Describe the supplies Marv brings to the farm.
5. What repercussions is Marv aware that he will face after he takes care of Roark?
6. How are the prostitutes tied to the history of Sin City?
7. Describe Marv's encounter with the man in the glasses.
8. What happens to Lucille at the end of Chapter 7 and why?
9. Why does Marv enjoy the rain so much?
10. What happened to Lucille in Chapter 6?
This section contains 1,070 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)