Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter eight, what realization does Marv have about Goldie's motivations for seducing him?
(a) She was genuinely attracted to him.
(b) She was trying to frighten away a mean customer.
(c) She wanted his protection.
(d) She had fallen in love with his protective instincts.
2. To whom did Kevin only speak?
(b) Cardinal Roark.
(d) Senator Roark.
3. Who is responsible for the presence of the prostitutes in Sin City?
(b) Roark's great-grandfather.
(c) Roark's father.
(d) Roark's grandfather.
4. What does Marv reveal as being one of his fears?
(b) The dark.
5. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
(a) Tied to a chair.
(b) Locked in a room.
(c) Trapped by vicious dogs.
(d) Chained to a pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marv determined to go after Roark?
2. According to Lucille, what does the man with the glasses do to the women before he kills them?
3. Why did Wendy repeatedly attack Marv?
4. What do Marv and Lucille hear as they leave the farmhouse?
5. What does Marv attempt to visualize in the beginning of chapter nine?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)