|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
(a) Chained to a pipe.
(b) Tied to a chair.
(c) Locked in a room.
(d) Trapped by vicious dogs.
2. What do the police officers say they need to find out from Marv?
(a) The people he talked to about Goldie.
(b) The location of Goldie's body.
(c) How many prostitutes were murdered in the farmhouse.
(d) How many men he has killed over Goldie.
3. Why does Marv run for cover when the police arrives?
(a) He knows they are there to kill them.
(b) Lucille does not wish to be seen by anyone.
(c) He is afraid that Kevin has returned.
(d) He knows they will misunderstand his being with Lucille.
4. Why do the cops not kill Marv after they find him with Roark's body?
(a) They want to pin all the murders on him.
(b) Marv asks them for mercy.
(c) They want to torture him like he tortured Roark.
(d) They knew they would be arrested if they killed him.
5. Marv's last meal before he is executed is steak and ______.
(a) Mashed potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marv react to the news Lucille gives him about Goldie?
2. What does Marv do when he is executed in the electric chair?
3. How did Lucille end up at the farm?
4. At the end of Chapter 6, what does the driver of the car reveal to be the killer's name?
5. How does Marv flush Kevin out of the farmhouse?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)