|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the man with the glasses do to Lucille's hand?
(a) He burned it.
(b) He removed the skin.
(c) He fed it to his wolf.
(d) He ate it and made her watch.
2. Why does Lucille hit Marv over the head?
(a) She is part of the frame up against Marv.
(b) She believes Marv could get them killed.
(c) She is afraid that he is too noisy and will attract attention.
(d) She has gone insane from fear.
3. What does Lucille reveal about Goldie to Marv?
(a) Goldie is buried on the farm.
(b) Goldie was a prostitute.
(c) Goldie is still alive.
(d) Goldie framed him.
4. What does Marv reveal as being one of his fears?
(c) The dark.
5. Why is Marv unsatisfied by Kevin's death?
(a) Marv is sick of killing people.
(b) Kevin is not capable of understanding evil.
(c) Kevin dies too quickly for Marv's liking.
(d) Kevin is unresponsive up until the end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wendy's relationship to Goldie?
2. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
3. Why is Lucille wearing Marv's coat?
4. Why does Marv feel responsible for Goldie's death?
5. What does Marve realize about the guards outside of Roark's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marv fear nature so much?
2. How does Marv react when he hears the helicopters approaching and why?
3. What repercussions is Marv aware that he will face after he takes care of Roark?
4. What happens to Lucille at the end of Chapter 7 and why?
5. Why did Kevin and Roark engage in cannibalism together and how did this involve Goldie?
6. Why is Marv uneasy about the idea of killing Roark?
7. How does Marv and Lucille escape from the farmhouse?
8. How does Marv gain the trust of the prostitutes?
9. Why is Marv uncomfortable around Wendy?
10. How does Marv kill Kevin?
This section contains 1,142 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)