|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the wolf play in Marv's torture of Kevin?
(a) Marv intentionally shows the wolf mercy in front of Kevin to torture him.
(b) The wolf tries to rip out Kevin's throat.
(c) The wolf feeds on Kevin.
(d) Marv kills the wolf in front of Kevin.
2. What does Marv unthinkingly attempt to do to Wendy in the hotel room?
(a) Shoot her.
(b) Touch her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Slap her.
3. What does Marv note about the wolf's breath?
(a) It smells of bones.
(b) It smells of waste product.
(c) It smells of vegetation.
(d) It smells of human blood.
4. What does Marv ask Nancy to do with Wendy?
(a) Take her back to Old Town.
(b) Get her out of town.
(c) Take her to his mother's home.
(d) Beg her forgiveness for Marv knocking her out.
5. Where is Marv at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) A diner.
(b) The woods.
(c) The church.
(d) His mom's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marv's last meal before he is executed is steak and ______.
2. What does Marv realize he will probably have to face if he survives the ordeal with Roark?
3. What did the man with the glasses do to Lucille's hand?
4. Where do the prostitutes live in Sin City?
5. Why is Lucille hesitant to leave the room with Marv?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marv enjoy the rain so much?
2. Describe Marv's last night alive.
3. What was Roark's relationship to Kevin?
4. Why does Marv feel guilty over Goldie's death?
5. Describe the supplies Marv brings to the farm.
6. Why is Marv uncomfortable around Wendy?
7. How are the prostitutes tied to the history of Sin City?
8. What happens when the wolf approaches Marv and why?
9. Describe Marv's encounter with the man in the glasses.
10. Why did Kevin and Roark engage in cannibalism together and how did this involve Goldie?
This section contains 1,081 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)