|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the man able to beat Marv in a fight?
(a) His wolf.
(b) His weapons.
(c) His superior strength.
(d) His superior agility.
2. Why is Lucille wearing Marv's coat?
(a) It makes her feel safer.
(b) Marv is bleeding too heavily to wear anything at the moment.
(c) Kevin took away all of her clothing.
(d) Lucille wants to cover up her missing hand.
3. Why does Marv run for cover when the police arrives?
(a) He knows they will misunderstand his being with Lucille.
(b) He is afraid that Kevin has returned.
(c) Lucille does not wish to be seen by anyone.
(d) He knows they are there to kill them.
4. What did the man with the glasses do to Lucille's hand?
(a) He burned it.
(b) He fed it to his wolf.
(c) He removed the skin.
(d) He ate it and made her watch.
5. What surprises Marv most about the man with the glasses?
(a) The man was able to sneak up on him.
(b) The man is unable to speak correctly.
(c) The man appears to be very innocent.
(d) The man is very small.
6. What does Marv do that gains the trust of the prostitutes at the end of chapter eight?
(a) He shows them his wounds.
(b) He easily broke free of his ropes.
(c) He gives them his gun.
(d) He tells them about loving Goldie.
7. What does Wendy reveal to Marv about Goldie that helps to link Roark and Kevin together?
(a) Goldie knew that the church was covering up a murder.
(b) Goldie witnessed Roark and Kevin engaging in cannibalism.
(c) Goldie was attacked by Roark.
(d) Goldie's customers were primarily priests.
8. Where is Marv at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) The church.
(b) A diner.
(c) His mom's home.
(d) The woods.
9. To whom did Kevin only speak?
(b) Cardinal Roark.
(d) Senator Roark.
10. Why did Roark arrange for Goldie's murder?
(a) Goldie escaped from Kevin's clutches.
(b) Goldie tried to kill Kevin in retaliation for her murdered friends.
(c) Goldie found out about Roark and Kevin's cannibalistic practices.
(d) Goldie was blackmailing Roark.
11. What does Marv unthinkingly attempt to do to Wendy in the hotel room?
(a) Touch her.
(b) Shoot her.
(c) Slap her.
(d) Kiss her.
12. What does Marv do to the status of Roark?
(a) Knocks it down.
(b) Defaces it.
(c) Slashes it with his hatchet.
(d) Shoots at it.
13. Why is Lucille hesitant to leave the room with Marv?
(a) She is part of a frame up against Marv.
(b) She is too cold to go outside.
(c) She believes the police are coming to save them.
(d) She is afraid that they will run into Kevin.
14. Why does Marv feel responsible for Goldie's death?
(a) He is afraid his involvement made her death more immediate.
(b) He was too drunk to hear Kevin sneak in and killer her.
(c) He knew Goldie was helpless.
(d) He made the situation for her worse.
15. At the end of Chapter 6, what does the driver of the car reveal to be the killer's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucille give the police officers?
2. What does Wendy do for Marv before he is electrocuted?
3. What about Marv's quest for vengeance confuses Wendy?
4. What is Roark's nickname in Sin City?
5. What does Marv reveal about his love life to Wendy?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)