|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marv note about the wolf's breath?
(a) It smells of human blood.
(b) It smells of vegetation.
(c) It smells of bones.
(d) It smells of waste product.
2. Why is Marv unable to look at Wendy in the car?
(a) He is angry at the way she attacked him.
(b) He feels guilty about her sister.
(c) He keeps thinking she is Goldie.
(d) He feels ashamed of his looks around her.
3. Why does Marv watch twenty blocks away from Nancy's home?
(a) He does not want anyone to connect him to her.
(b) He is afraid that she will send someone after him.
(c) He needs time to clear his head.
(d) He needs to steel himself to killing Roark.
4. Who lends Marv a pair of handcuffs?
(b) A police officer.
(d) A prostitute.
5. How is Marv able to take away Kevin's advantage of agility?
(a) He tricks Kevin into jumping down a hole.
(b) He throws Kevin in a razor wire trap.
(c) He breaks Kevin's knee.
(d) He handcuffs himself to Kevin.
6. According to Lucille, what does the man with the glasses do to the women before he kills them?
(a) Rapes them.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Eats them.
(d) Blinds them.
7. What does Marv realize before being knocked out with the mallet?
(a) The man with the glasses killed Goldie.
(b) He is afraid to die.
(c) He is going to be killed by the wolf.
(d) He has been set up by the priest.
8. Marv's last meal before he is executed is steak and ______.
(c) Mashed potatoes.
9. How did Lucille end up at the farm?
(a) She followed Marv.
(b) She was told she could find Marv there.
(c) She was captured on her way to her car.
(d) She was told to go there or her girlfriend would be killed.
10. Why does Marv knock out Wendy after he subdues Kevin?
(a) He believes she will show him too much mercy.
(b) He is afraid that she will turn on him.
(c) He does not want her to kill him herself.
(d) He does not want her to see what he is going to do to Kevin.
11. What is Roark's nickname in Sin City?
(a) The Yellow Bastard.
(b) Saint Patrick.
(c) Father Patrick.
(d) The Beast.
12. Why do the cops not kill Marv after they find him with Roark's body?
(a) They knew they would be arrested if they killed him.
(b) They want to pin all the murders on him.
(c) They want to torture him like he tortured Roark.
(d) Marv asks them for mercy.
13. To whom did Kevin only speak?
(b) Cardinal Roark.
(d) Senator Roark.
14. While searching for human remains, Marv finds a woman's shoe and a _____.
15. What does Marv give to Cardinal Roark?
(a) Kevin's glasses.
(b) Kevin's hands.
(c) Kevin's head.
(d) Kevin's wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Marv, what led him to discover one of his biggest fears in his life?
2. What does Marve realize about the guards outside of Roark's home?
3. Which of the following does Marv not take to his confrontation with Kevin?
4. At what is Kevin actually jumping when he mistakenly believes he found Marv?
5. What does Wendy reveal to Marv about Goldie that helps to link Roark and Kevin together?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)