Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter eight, what realization does Marv have about Goldie's motivations for seducing him?
(a) She was genuinely attracted to him.
(b) She was trying to frighten away a mean customer.
(c) She wanted his protection.
(d) She had fallen in love with his protective instincts.
2. To whom did Kevin only speak?
(b) Cardinal Roark.
(d) Senator Roark.
3. Who is responsible for the presence of the prostitutes in Sin City?
(b) Roark's great-grandfather.
(c) Roark's father.
(d) Roark's grandfather.
4. What does Marv reveal as being one of his fears?
(b) The dark.
5. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
(a) Tied to a chair.
(b) Locked in a room.
(c) Trapped by vicious dogs.
(d) Chained to a pipe.
6. Why is Marv determined to go after Roark?
(a) He wants to destroy Sin City.
(b) He is afraid the situation in Sin City will only worsen.
(c) He feels he owes to Goldie for not being able to save her.
(d) He wants to stop Kevin.
7. According to Lucille, what does the man with the glasses do to the women before he kills them?
(a) Eats them.
(b) Blinds them.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Rapes them.
8. Why did Wendy repeatedly attack Marv?
(a) She is being paid by Roark.
(b) She os frightened by his appearance.
(c) She thought he was going to murder her.
(d) She believed he was responsible for Goldie and the prostitutes' deaths.
9. What do Marv and Lucille hear as they leave the farmhouse?
(b) Wolves growling.
(d) Women screaming.
10. What does Marv attempt to visualize in the beginning of chapter nine?
(a) Goldie's murder.
(b) Kevin's death.
(c) Roark's death.
(d) His death.
11. What does Lucille try to keep the officers from doing outside the farmhouse?
(a) Killing Marv.
(b) Questioning her.
(c) Arresting Marv.
(d) Searching for Kevin.
12. What did Kevin confess to Roark when he first met him as a young boy?
(a) His hatred of women.
(b) His cannibalism.
(c) His fear of God.
(d) His homosexuality.
13. About what does Marv pay a compliment to the last police officer left standing at the farmhouse?
(a) His weapon.
(b) His coat.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His resolve.
14. What does Lucille give the police officers?
(a) The body of the wolf.
(b) The prostitute's head.
(c) Marv's coat.
(d) Marv's gun.
15. With what does Marv line the farmhouse property in an attempt to slow down Kevin?
(a) Molotov cocktails.
(b) Broken glass.
(c) Razor wire.
(d) Pipe bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lucille end up at the farm?
2. What does Lucille reveal about Goldie to Marv?
3. What does Marv give to Cardinal Roark?
4. Why is Lucille wearing Marv's coat?
5. Why is Lucille hesitant to leave the room with Marv?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)