|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a significant descriptor of Kadie?
2. When Marv tells Lucille that he fought some cops, what does she ask in return?
(a) Whether he killed anyone.
(b) Whether they deserved it.
(c) Whether Marv should have really fought them.
(d) Whether they knew he was at her apartment.
3. When Marv is cornered by the police car after escaping from the hotel, what does he break on it?
(a) The flashing lights.
(b) The windshield.
(c) The side mirrors.
(d) The headlights.
4. How does Marv feel about Goldie during their night together?
(a) He finds her disgusting.
(b) He sees her as a goddess.
(c) He is angry at her because she is using him.
(d) He is disdainful of her.
5. About what does Marv pay a complement to one of the hit men who finds him in Kadie's?
(a) His tie.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His gun.
(d) His coat.
6. Who does Lucille initially call out to when she hears Marv outside her window?
7. What does Marv promise Goldie's dead body?
(a) He will find out her real name.
(b) He will bury her.
(c) He will avenge her.
(d) He will find her sister.
8. How does Marv manage to return to the streets after escaping the police in Chapter 3?
(a) He climbs up a manhole.
(b) He leaves a false trail for the police to follow.
(c) He takes the long way around to Lucille's apartment.
(d) He disguises himself as a police officer.
9. What does Marv believe about the woman who hit him with her car?
(a) It is Goldie's sister.
(b) He is hallucinating.
(c) It is someone playing a cruel prank on him.
(d) It is Goldie.
10. What does the arrival of the police officers in Chapter 1 indicate to Marv?
(a) He is being framed.
(b) Goldie screamed for help.
(c) The murderer has been caught already.
(d) He could turn the case over to them.
11. What does Marv instantly realize about the cause of Goldie's death?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She died of natural causes.
(c) She committed suicide.
(d) He killed her on accident during sex.
12. What is Lucille's relationship to Marv?
(a) She is his psychologist.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) She is his parole officer.
(d) She is his partner.
13. Why does Marv wish to get the attention of the people who framed him for Goldie's murder?
(a) He does not wish to live his life on the run anymore.
(b) He wants to die.
(c) He wants to punished for his past sins.
(d) He believes he can learn more about the situation.
14. At the top of Chapter 4, for what does Marv admit to having a talent?
(c) Rescuing people.
(d) Solving jigsaw puzzles.
15. Who called the police in Chapter 1?
(b) The man at the front desk.
(c) The murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marv attempt to pass the time while waiting for the day to go by in Chapter 5?
2. What is Sin City's actual name?
3. Who is watching Marv as he leaves the bar at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What ultimately happens to the police car Marv steals after his hotel escape?
5. What does Marv ask for when Lucille finds him?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)