|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marv tells Lucille that he fought some cops, what does she ask in return?
(a) Whether they deserved it.
(b) Whether they knew he was at her apartment.
(c) Whether Marv should have really fought them.
(d) Whether he killed anyone.
2. Why does Marv wish to get the attention of the people who framed him for Goldie's murder?
(a) He wants to punished for his past sins.
(b) He does not wish to live his life on the run anymore.
(c) He wants to die.
(d) He believes he can learn more about the situation.
3. Who runs Marv down outside of the church?
(b) The woman who looks like Goldie.
(c) The priest.
4. How does Marv injure the bouncer to Kadie's?
(a) He crushes his kneecap.
(b) He pushes in his eyes.
(c) He snaps his wrist.
(d) He breaks his teeth.
5. With what aspect of Goldie is Marv most taken?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her scent.
(d) Her eyes.
6. What confuses Marv about Lucille?
(a) Her lesbianism.
(b) Her lawful ways.
(c) Her compassion for him.
(d) Her anger at him.
7. According to Marv, his torture of Goldie's murderer will be so horrible, ____ will be a relief.
8. How does Marv manage to return to the streets after escaping the police in Chapter 3?
(a) He leaves a false trail for the police to follow.
(b) He climbs up a manhole.
(c) He takes the long way around to Lucille's apartment.
(d) He disguises himself as a police officer.
9. Who is Marv's friend from school?
(c) Roark, Jr.
(d) Jackie Boy.
10. What does Marv promise Goldie's dead body?
(a) He will bury her.
(b) He will find out her real name.
(c) He will avenge her.
(d) He will find her sister.
11. For what reason did Marv hold himself responsible for failing to prevent Goldie's death?
(a) He was exhausted.
(b) He was strung-out.
(c) He was scared.
(d) He was drunk.
12. What does Lucille take with her to investigate the noises outside her window?
(a) A gun.
(c) A club.
(d) A knife.
13. At the top of Chapter 4, for what does Marv admit to having a talent?
(a) Rescuing people.
(c) Solving jigsaw puzzles.
14. What does the priest call Goldie, prompting Marv to kill him?
(a) A waste of life.
(b) A slut.
(c) A loser.
(d) A murderer.
15. What does Marv note about the condition of Goldie's dead body?
(a) She has been stabbed.
(b) There are no marks on her.
(c) She has been burned.
(d) She has been shot several times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marv break when he finally escapes from the hotel in Chapter 2?
2. Where did Goldie pick up Marv before bringing him to the hotel?
3. What does the arrival of the police officers in Chapter 1 indicate to Marv?
4. Where does Marv land after escaping the hotel?
5. What is Sin City's actual name?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)