|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pages 177-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lends Marv a pair of handcuffs?
(b) A police officer.
(d) A prostitute.
2. Why is Lucille hesitant to leave the room with Marv?
(a) She is too cold to go outside.
(b) She believes the police are coming to save them.
(c) She is part of a frame up against Marv.
(d) She is afraid that they will run into Kevin.
3. What happens when Marv tastes Wendy's lipstick?
(a) He begins to feel an overwhelming desire for her.
(b) He grows angry that Goldie is gone.
(c) He resolves to protect her.
(d) He starts to cry at the thought of Goldie's death.
4. What does Lucille try to keep the officers from doing outside the farmhouse?
(a) Arresting Marv.
(b) Searching for Kevin.
(c) Questioning her.
(d) Killing Marv.
5. What does Marv sense as he walks away from Kadie's?
(a) He is about to be killed.
(b) He is completely alone.
(c) Someone is watching him.
(d) Goldie's scent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marv not believe the priest when told that Roark is involved in Goldie's murder?
2. Who is waiting for Marv to surface from the water, not knowing that he has exited the water another way?
3. As the sun goes down in Chapter 5, what does Marv suggest the ordinary citizens of Sin City attempt to do every night?
4. What is the name of Roark's home?
5. Why is Marv unsatisfied by Kevin's death?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)