|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pages 177-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Marv sleep after making love to Goldie?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two hours.
2. Why does Marv run for cover when the police arrives?
(a) He knows they are there to kill them.
(b) Lucille does not wish to be seen by anyone.
(c) He knows they will misunderstand his being with Lucille.
(d) He is afraid that Kevin has returned.
3. After whom did Marv name his gun?
(a) His mother.
(b) His first girlfriend.
(c) A nun at his school.
(d) A prostitute.
4. What happens to Marv after he is hit by the car for the third time?
(a) He takes his medicine.
(b) He removes the bullets from his arm.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He is shot several times.
5. What did Kevin confess to Roark when he first met him as a young boy?
(a) His fear of God.
(b) His cannibalism.
(c) His hatred of women.
(d) His homosexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nancy happy to help Marv with Wendy?
2. According to Marv, what led him to discover one of his biggest fears in his life?
3. What does Marv ask Nancy to do with Wendy?
4. What impresses Marv about the Mercedes?
5. Why does Marv feel responsible for Goldie's death?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)