|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pages 177-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Marv pay a complement to one of the hit men who finds him in Kadie's?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His gun.
(c) His coat.
(d) His tie.
2. What kind of music does Kadie play in her nightclub?
(b) Classic rock.
(c) Old country music.
3. After whom did Marv name his gun?
(a) His mother.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A nun at his school.
(d) His first girlfriend.
4. Where did Goldie pick up Marv before bringing him to the hotel?
(a) A saloon.
(b) A strip club.
(d) The church.
5. Which of the following does Marv not take to his confrontation with Kevin?
(d) Razor wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marv at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What does Marv do that gains the trust of the prostitutes at the end of chapter eight?
3. With what aspect of Goldie is Marv most taken?
4. What does Marv reveal as being one of his fears?
5. What did the man with the glasses do to Lucille's hand?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)