|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pages 177-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marv knock out Wendy after he subdues Kevin?
(a) He is afraid that she will turn on him.
(b) He believes she will show him too much mercy.
(c) He does not want her to see what he is going to do to Kevin.
(d) He does not want her to kill him herself.
2. What does Marv believe about the woman who hit him with her car?
(a) He is hallucinating.
(b) It is Goldie's sister.
(c) It is Goldie.
(d) It is someone playing a cruel prank on him.
3. About whom does Marv think when he finally exits the stolen police car?
(a) The police officers.
(d) Cardinal Roark.
4. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
(a) Tied to a chair.
(b) Chained to a pipe.
(c) Trapped by vicious dogs.
(d) Locked in a room.
5. Who does Marv send out to spread word of his current whereabouts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marv watch twenty blocks away from Nancy's home?
2. What does Lucille warn Marv will be the penalty for his activities that night?
3. What does Marv break when he finally escapes from the hotel in Chapter 2?
4. Why does Marv feel responsible for Goldie's death?
5. What makes Marv cry in his mother's home?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)