|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Marv torture the man who hired Tommy?
(a) Drowned him in a toilet.
(b) Dangled him out of a window.
(c) Dragged him on the ground from the moving car.
(d) Burned him.
2. What does Marv break when he finally escapes from the hotel in Chapter 2?
3. Why is Lucille wearing Marv's coat?
(a) Kevin took away all of her clothing.
(b) It makes her feel safer.
(c) Lucille wants to cover up her missing hand.
(d) Marv is bleeding too heavily to wear anything at the moment.
4. What surprises Marv most about the man with the glasses?
(a) The man was able to sneak up on him.
(b) The man is very small.
(c) The man is unable to speak correctly.
(d) The man appears to be very innocent.
5. How does Marv climb up to Lucille's apartment?
(a) He has nails embedded into his boots.
(b) He has a grappling hook.
(c) He hangs by the bricks.
(d) He finds a ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the priest send Marv?
2. Why does Marv run for cover when the police arrives?
3. What kind of car does the priest drive?
4. What impresses Marv about the Mercedes?
5. At the end of Chapter 6, what does the driver of the car reveal to be the killer's name?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)