|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lucille hesitant to leave the room with Marv?
(a) She is too cold to go outside.
(b) She is afraid that they will run into Kevin.
(c) She believes the police are coming to save them.
(d) She is part of a frame up against Marv.
2. What is one of the more striking features of the farm?
(a) The silo.
(b) The windmill.
(c) The taxidermic animals on the lawn.
(d) The deconstructed barn.
3. How does Marv escape from the hotel room?
(a) He scales down the wall.
(b) He jumps from the balcony.
(c) He breaks the down the door.
(d) He sets the room on fire.
4. How does Marv know the police are on their way to his hotel room?
(a) The murderer left a note.
(b) He hears the sirens.
(c) He calls for help outside his window.
(d) The front desk calls him.
5. How did Marv torture the man who hired Tommy?
(a) Dragged him on the ground from the moving car.
(b) Burned him.
(c) Drowned him in a toilet.
(d) Dangled him out of a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marv at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What ultimately happens to the police car Marv steals after his hotel escape?
3. How does Marv manage to return to the streets after escaping the police in Chapter 3?
4. What happens to Marv after he is hit by the car for the third time?
5. Who is waiting for Marv to surface from the water, not knowing that he has exited the water another way?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)