|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marv note about the condition of Goldie's dead body?
(a) She has been burned.
(b) She has been stabbed.
(c) There are no marks on her.
(d) She has been shot several times.
2. According to Lucille, what does the man with the glasses do to the women before he kills them?
(a) Rapes them.
(b) Blinds them.
(c) Eats them.
(d) Burns them.
3. What is a significant descriptor of Kadie?
4. What is Wendy's relationship to Goldie?
(a) Twin sisters.
(b) They are the same person.
(c) Mother and daughter.
5. What word describes the Sin City police force?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 6, what does the driver of the car reveal to be the killer's name?
2. What does Lucille reveal about Goldie to Marv?
3. What makes Marv cry in his mother's home?
4. How does Marv convince the priest to give him the name of the person who ordered Goldie's death?
5. With what does Lucille hit Marv over the head?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)