|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Marv not go outside during the day?
(a) He gets too many stares because of his looks.
(b) His skin is sensitive to the sun.
(c) Too many people are looking for him.
(d) He cannot see very well in the sunlight.
2. Where does Marv land after escaping the hotel?
(a) Swimming pool.
(b) Police car.
(d) Rooftop of a restaurant.
3. How does Marv feel about Goldie during their night together?
(a) He sees her as a goddess.
(b) He finds her disgusting.
(c) He is angry at her because she is using him.
(d) He is disdainful of her.
4. What sort of bed are Marv and Goldie together on?
(b) Flea infested.
(c) Water bed.
5. How does Marv explain his injuries to his mother?
(a) He got into a fight over someone insulting his girlfriend.
(b) He was mugged on the way home.
(c) He cut himself shaving.
(d) He fell down the stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Kadie play in her nightclub?
2. Why does Marv profess to like hit men?
3. At the top of Chapter 4, for what does Marv admit to having a talent?
4. Why is Marv afraid to trust his senses at the end of Chapter 5?
5. What is Marv preparing to do for the arrival of the police at the very end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)