|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marv throw the cops after pulling them from their cruiser in Chapter 2?
(a) Old Town.
(b) The garbage.
(c) The river.
(d) The sewer.
2. From what infirm does Marv's mother suffer?
(a) Unable to walk.
3. What does Marv sense as he walks away from Kadie's?
(a) Someone is watching him.
(b) He is completely alone.
(c) He is about to be killed.
(d) Goldie's scent.
4. Why does Marv profess to like hit men?
(a) He knows they will be honest with him.
(b) He used to be a hit man.
(c) They are honest about their jobs.
(d) He can hurt them without remorse.
5. How does Marv feel about Goldie during their night together?
(a) He is disdainful of her.
(b) He is angry at her because she is using him.
(c) He sees her as a goddess.
(d) He finds her disgusting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marv break when he finally escapes from the hotel in Chapter 2?
2. Why is drinking illegal in Sin City?
3. For what reason did Marv hold himself responsible for failing to prevent Goldie's death?
4. After gaining the upper hand against the hit men, what does Marv take from one of them?
5. What is Sin City's actual name?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)