|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Marv think when he finally exits the stolen police car?
(a) The police officers.
(b) Cardinal Roark.
2. How does Marv feel about Goldie during their night together?
(a) He finds her disgusting.
(b) He sees her as a goddess.
(c) He is disdainful of her.
(d) He is angry at her because she is using him.
3. According to Marv, what is hell?
(a) Constantly being misunderstood.
(b) Having no purpose in life.
(c) Having Goldie taken away from him.
(d) Eternal pain.
4. What happens to Marv after he is hit by the car for the third time?
(a) He removes the bullets from his arm.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He takes his medicine.
(d) He is shot several times.
5. What does Marv believe about the woman who hit him with her car?
(a) It is Goldie's sister.
(b) It is someone playing a cruel prank on him.
(c) It is Goldie.
(d) He is hallucinating.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the top of Chapter 4, for what does Marv admit to having a talent?
2. How does Marv climb up to Lucille's apartment?
3. What does Marv believe will happen if the police should find him?
4. To whom do the police answer?
5. When Marv tells Lucille that he fought some cops, what does she ask in return?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)