|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is approaching the room as Marv says goodbye to Goldie?
(a) The hotel manager.
(b) The police.
(c) Her sister.
(d) His psychiatrist.
2. What sort of bed are Marv and Goldie together on?
(c) Water bed.
(d) Flea infested.
3. Upon what events from his past does Marv reflect as being partially healed by his night with Goldie?
(a) Car accident.
(c) Attack by Roark's men.
(d) His suicide attempts.
4. With what aspect of Goldie is Marv most taken?
(a) Her voice.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her scent.
(d) Her hair.
5. What does Marv promise Goldie's dead body?
(a) He will avenge her.
(b) He will find her sister.
(c) He will find out her real name.
(d) He will bury her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Marv after he is hit by the car for the third time?
2. How does Marv injure the bouncer to Kadie's?
3. What is Marv doing at the top of Chapter 2?
4. About whom does Marv think when he finally exits the stolen police car?
5. What is significant about what is strewn about the street when Marv finally leaves his room in Chapter 5?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)