|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucille warn Marv will be the penalty for his activities that night?
(b) Life in prison.
(c) He will no longer be able to contact her.
2. Upon what events from his past does Marv reflect as being partially healed by his night with Goldie?
(a) Attack by Roark's men.
(b) Car accident.
(c) His suicide attempts.
3. Why does the bouncer initially try to tell Marv to leave?
(a) His military-style coat.
(b) Marv once beat the bouncer for hassling a girl.
(c) His gun.
(d) His wounds from the fight with the cops.
4. What does Marv swear to do to Goldie's murderer?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Turn him over to the prostitutes.
(c) Keep him alive as long as possible.
(d) Turn him in to the police.
5. What ultimately happens to the police car Marv steals after his hotel escape?
(a) He drives it off a pier.
(b) He leaves it in a junkyard.
(c) He sets it on fire.
(d) He crashes it into a brick wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is drinking illegal in Sin City?
2. What is Marv doing at the top of Chapter 2?
3. What is Marv preparing to do for the arrival of the police at the very end of Chapter 1?
4. What does Marv break when he finally escapes from the hotel in Chapter 2?
5. When making his escape from the hotel, where is Marv shot?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)