|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marv realize he needs at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What is Marv preparing to do for the arrival of the police at the very end of Chapter 1?
(a) Burn down the hotel.
3. What kind of music does Kadie play in her nightclub?
(b) Classic rock.
(c) Old country music.
4. Who is waiting for Marv to surface from the water, not knowing that he has exited the water another way?
(b) Police officers.
(c) The murderer.
(d) His gang.
5. How does Lucille procure medication for Marv?
(a) Her brother is a pharmacist.
(b) Her girlfriend is a psychiatrist.
(c) She goes through her dealer.
(d) She steals it from a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marv injure the bouncer to Kadie's?
2. Who called the police in Chapter 1?
3. In what setting does "The Hard Goodbye" begin?
4. What does Marv note about the condition of Goldie's dead body?
5. What does Marv ingest before the police knock on the hotel room door?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)