|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of bed are Marv and Goldie together on?
(a) Water bed.
(d) Flea infested.
2. How does Lucille procure medication for Marv?
(a) Her brother is a pharmacist.
(b) She steals it from a hospital.
(c) Her girlfriend is a psychiatrist.
(d) She goes through her dealer.
3. What does Marv instantly realize about the cause of Goldie's death?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) He killed her on accident during sex.
(c) She died of natural causes.
(d) She committed suicide.
4. What does Marv ask for when Lucille finds him?
(b) A joint.
(c) A beer.
(d) A place to sleep.
5. Where did Goldie pick up Marv before bringing him to the hotel?
(a) The church.
(b) A saloon.
(d) A strip club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marv doing at the top of Chapter 2?
2. What does Marv swear to do to Goldie's murderer?
3. Who does Lucille initially call out to when she hears Marv outside her window?
4. What does Marv hesitate to question about Goldie in the beginning of "The Hard Goodbye"?
5. What does Marv note about the condition of Goldie's dead body?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)