|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the police answer?
(a) The law.
(b) The police captain.
(c) Whoever pays them.
(d) The underworld.
2. What does Marv note about the wolf's breath?
(a) It smells of vegetation.
(b) It smells of human blood.
(c) It smells of bones.
(d) It smells of waste product.
3. Why does Marv wish to get the attention of the people who framed him for Goldie's murder?
(a) He believes he can learn more about the situation.
(b) He wants to die.
(c) He wants to punished for his past sins.
(d) He does not wish to live his life on the run anymore.
4. Who does Lucille initially call out to when she hears Marv outside her window?
5. What container does Marv carry on him in Chapter 2?
(a) Cigarette case.
(c) Prescription pill bottle.
(d) Water bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When making his escape from the hotel, where is Marv shot?
2. Who does Marv send out to spread word of his current whereabouts?
3. What does Marv ask for when Lucille finds him?
4. Why can Marv not go outside during the day?
5. Who is Marv's friend from school?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)