|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marv determined to go after Roark?
(a) He feels he owes to Goldie for not being able to save her.
(b) He is afraid the situation in Sin City will only worsen.
(c) He wants to stop Kevin.
(d) He wants to destroy Sin City.
2. What is Roark's full name and title?
(a) Father Jebidiah Roark.
(b) Senator Elliot Henry Roark.
(c) Governor John Henry Roark.
(d) Cardinal Patrick Henry Roark.
3. From what infirm does Marv's mother suffer?
(a) Unable to walk.
4. How does Marv attempt to pass the time while waiting for the day to go by in Chapter 5?
(c) Watching TV.
5. Into what does Marv swim after driving the car off the pier?
(a) Flatwood boat.
(b) Sewage pipe.
(c) Garbage heap.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the sun goes down in Chapter 5, what does Marv suggest the ordinary citizens of Sin City attempt to do every night?
2. What is Wendy's relationship to Goldie?
3. Who runs Marv down outside of the church?
4. What does the priest call Goldie, prompting Marv to kill him?
5. Why does Marv advise the woman to only hit him with the handle of the gun?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)