|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marv realize will ultimately happen to him, given Roark's assured involvement in Goldie's death?
(a) Marv will die.
(b) Marv will be thrown out of Sin City.
(c) Marv will be destroying the city itself.
(d) Marv will be imprisoned.
2. When Marv tells Lucille that he fought some cops, what does she ask in return?
(a) Whether he killed anyone.
(b) Whether they knew he was at her apartment.
(c) Whether Marv should have really fought them.
(d) Whether they deserved it.
3. What does the priest call Goldie, prompting Marv to kill him?
(a) A slut.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A waste of life.
(d) A loser.
4. How does Lucille procure medication for Marv?
(a) Her girlfriend is a psychiatrist.
(b) Her brother is a pharmacist.
(c) She goes through her dealer.
(d) She steals it from a hospital.
5. What kind of car does the priest drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What confuses Marv about Lucille?
2. How did Marv torture the man who hired Tommy?
3. What was Sin City during the days of the Old West?
4. As the sun goes down in Chapter 5, what does Marv suggest the ordinary citizens of Sin City attempt to do every night?
5. Into what does Marv swim after driving the car off the pier?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)