|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Marv uneasy with the idea of killing Roark?
(a) Roark is regarded as a hero.
(b) Roark is very well-protected.
(c) Roark may be an innocent bystander.
(d) Roark could retaliate against Marv's family.
2. When Marv tells Lucille that he fought some cops, what does she ask in return?
(a) Whether they knew he was at her apartment.
(b) Whether he killed anyone.
(c) Whether Marv should have really fought them.
(d) Whether they deserved it.
3. Why did Wendy repeatedly attack Marv?
(a) She believed he was responsible for Goldie and the prostitutes' deaths.
(b) She is being paid by Roark.
(c) She os frightened by his appearance.
(d) She thought he was going to murder her.
4. Why does Marv not believe the priest when told that Roark is involved in Goldie's murder?
(a) Roark is a priest.
(b) Roark is incredibly powerful.
(c) Roark died months earlier.
(d) Roark is a friend.
5. What does Marv believe about the woman who hit him with her car?
(a) It is Goldie.
(b) It is Goldie's sister.
(c) It is someone playing a cruel prank on him.
(d) He is hallucinating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marv afraid to trust his senses at the end of Chapter 5?
2. How does Marv manage to return to the streets after escaping the police in Chapter 3?
3. What confuses Marv about Lucille?
4. What does Marv realize will ultimately happen to him, given Roark's assured involvement in Goldie's death?
5. What is Roark's nickname in Sin City?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)