|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Marv, what is hell?
(a) Constantly being misunderstood.
(b) Having Goldie taken away from him.
(c) Eternal pain.
(d) Having no purpose in life.
2. What happens to Marv after he is hit by the car for the third time?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He is shot several times.
(c) He removes the bullets from his arm.
(d) He takes his medicine.
3. Why does Marv not believe the priest when told that Roark is involved in Goldie's murder?
(a) Roark is a priest.
(b) Roark is a friend.
(c) Roark died months earlier.
(d) Roark is incredibly powerful.
4. What does Marv realize will ultimately happen to him, given Roark's assured involvement in Goldie's death?
(a) Marv will die.
(b) Marv will be thrown out of Sin City.
(c) Marv will be destroying the city itself.
(d) Marv will be imprisoned.
5. What does Lucille take with her to investigate the noises outside her window?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(d) A club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impresses Marv about the Mercedes?
2. Why is Marv unable to sleep?
3. Into what does Marv swim after driving the car off the pier?
4. What does the priest call Goldie, prompting Marv to kill him?
5. Where does the priest send Marv?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)