|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marv climb up to Lucille's apartment?
(a) He has a grappling hook.
(b) He finds a ladder.
(c) He hangs by the bricks.
(d) He has nails embedded into his boots.
2. Into what does Marv swim after driving the car off the pier?
(a) Garbage heap.
(b) Sewage pipe.
(c) Flatwood boat.
3. What is Roark's full name and title?
(a) Cardinal Patrick Henry Roark.
(b) Father Jebidiah Roark.
(c) Governor John Henry Roark.
(d) Senator Elliot Henry Roark.
4. What makes Marv cry in his mother's home?
(a) The smells from childhood.
(b) The disarray.
(c) The absence of his father.
(d) His mother's cane.
5. Who is Tommy?
(a) The man who ordered the man to send the hit men after Marv.
(b) The man who killed Goldie.
(c) Marv's weapons contact.
(d) Goldie's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marv manage to return to the streets after escaping the police in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Marv begin to doubt the events of the last few days in chapter eight?
3. What happens to Marv after he is hit by the car for the third time?
4. When the woman who looks like Goldie knocks Marv unconscious, where is he when he wakes up?
5. As the sun goes down in Chapter 5, what does Marv suggest the ordinary citizens of Sin City attempt to do every night?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)