1. What is Sin City's actual name?
(b) Valley City.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Basin City.
2. Describe the weather at the beginning of "The Hard Goodbye."
3. In what setting does "The Hard Goodbye" begin?
(a) Marv's apartment.
(c) Strip club.
4. What sort of bed are Marv and Goldie together on?
(c) Flea infested.
(d) Water bed.
5. How does Marv feel about Goldie during their night together?
(a) He is disdainful of her.
(b) He is angry at her because she is using him.
(c) He finds her disgusting.
(d) He sees her as a goddess.
6. What does Marv hesitate to question about Goldie in the beginning of "The Hard Goodbye"?
(a) If she is on drugs.
(b) What she does for a living.
(c) Why she is with him.
(d) Why he saw her double on the street earlier.
7. With what aspect of Goldie is Marv most taken?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her scent.
This section contains 5,156 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)