1. What is Sin City's actual name?
(b) Basin City.
(c) Valley City.
(d) Las Vegas.
2. Describe the weather at the beginning of "The Hard Goodbye."
3. In what setting does "The Hard Goodbye" begin?
(b) Marv's apartment.
(d) Strip club.
4. What sort of bed are Marv and Goldie together on?
(a) Flea infested.
(b) Water bed.
5. How does Marv feel about Goldie during their night together?
(a) He is disdainful of her.
(b) He sees her as a goddess.
(c) He finds her disgusting.
(d) He is angry at her because she is using him.
6. What does Marv hesitate to question about Goldie in the beginning of "The Hard Goodbye"?
(a) If she is on drugs.
(b) Why she is with him.
(c) Why he saw her double on the street earlier.
(d) What she does for a living.
7. With what aspect of Goldie is Marv most taken?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her scent.
(d) Her voice.
This section contains 5,156 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)