|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunbird, Inventing Aladdin, and The Monarch of the Glen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator find in a blueberry bush?
(a) A necklace.
(b) Another postcard.
(c) A red thread.
(d) A diary.
2. What has next door's cat left on the professor's doormat?
(a) Cat vomit.
(b) Today's newspaper.
(c) The head and paw of a mouse.
(d) A dead sparrow.
3. What is remarkable about the narrator of 'Goliath'?
(a) He is a genius.
(b) He is very tall.
(c) He is very fat.
(d) He is very small.
4. In 'The Chariot,' what do the people of Earth do to ensure that they are protected from the race of super humans they have genetically created?
(a) They forbid the superhumans from ever returning.
(b) They create them with a weakness to iron and garlic.
(c) They remove their location from the ship's computer.
(d) They make sure the superhumans are very short lived.
5. What is pitiable about sufferers?
(a) They begin to lose their memories.
(b) They think that the whole world is against them.
(c) They have frequent bursts of sense amid the nonsense.
(d) They are in a great deal of pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman from the bar say happened to a young man in New Orleans?
2. Who lets the boys in to the party?
3. What does the narrator make out of plasticine?
4. What children does the narrator have?
5. What happens to the narrator after he saves the Earth?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)