|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunbird, Inventing Aladdin, and The Monarch of the Glen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the serpent do with it?
(a) Places it in a box.
(b) Gives it to God.
(c) Unlocks the gate.
(d) Hangs it on a tree.
2. What does Susan dream about?
(a) Her family dying in a train crash.
(b) A battlefield covered with dead bodies.
(c) The day she was told she can never return to Narnia.
(d) The end of the world.
3. In 'Forbidden Brides...' what draws Amelia toward the house?
(a) A single light flickering in the topmost room.
(b) A signpost pointing down a track in the woods.
(c) The sound of haunting music on the air.
(d) A strange unearthly glow coming from the basement.
4. What does the narrator find in a blueberry bush?
(a) A diary.
(b) A red thread.
(c) Another postcard.
(d) A necklace.
5. What does the man give to the woman, who gives it to the Serpent?
(a) A key.
(b) A fruit.
(c) A promise.
(d) A secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the narrator after he saves the Earth?
2. In 'Strange Little Girls' in the story 'Raining Blood,' what two options are given to the reader?
3. What is weird about Miss Finch in the ninth room?
4. Who suggests that the young man should try writing fantasy instead?
5. In October's story, who first nicknames the boy Runt, and why?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)