|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through How Do You Think it Feels? and My Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the poem 'Instructions' what is it important to always trust?
(a) The youngest princess.
(c) Your heart and your story.
(d) That the path will lead you home.
2. In October's story, who first nicknames the boy Runt, and why?
(a) He names himself Runt, to show that he doesn't care what others say about him.
(b) His brothers name him Runt, because he is younger, smaller and weaker than them.
(c) His parents name him Runt, because he is their least favorite child.
(d) His teacher names him Runt after a character from a book who was small and weak.
3. After following the path away from the river, what does Runt come to?
(a) A creepy-looking abandoned farmhouse.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A police station.
(d) A friendly looking farmhouse with lights on inside.
4. In 'Harlequin Valentine' what does Harlequin pin on Missy's front door?
(a) His heart.
(b) A card.
(c) A red and black striped ribbon.
(d) A charcoal drawing of Missy.
5. To whom are the detective and the narrator taken to see after they have looked at the crime scene?
(a) The police.
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) The German ambassador.
(d) The resistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he meets Becky again years later, what does she tell him was the real reason for her breaking up with him?
2. What does Missy do next?
3. What is the name of the club in the story 'Closing Time'?
4. What is this person traveling to present a paper on?
5. In her dream, what does Susan notice about the White Witch?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)