|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Closing Time, and Going Wodwo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'The Hidden Chamber' what does the poet tell the reader not to be afraid of?
(a) The ghosts in the house.
(b) The dark.
(d) The butterfly.
2. What else do they want from her?
(a) Some bread rolls.
(b) A key to the treasure.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) Her hand in marriage.
3. In his note, why did the killer say that he murdered the German Old One?
(a) The Old Ones are evil and enjoy inflicting suffering.
(b) The Old Ones are planning to destroy mankind.
(c) The Old Ones are weak and deserve to die.
(d) The killer is an Old One who believes the Old Ones should not have relationships with humans.
4. Who offers to tell the next story?
5. What does the old man tell Amelia she will find in the house?
(a) A lost treasure.
(c) Her inheritance.
(d) Her future husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Runt think he will be ok when he runs away from home?
2. How does the killer know that the detective is on his track?
3. When they find a beautiful garden with a stream that looks like a fairy grotto, what does one of the boys do?
4. What does the ghost boy tell Runt his name is?
5. What is the first story about?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)