Mid-Book Test (up to Southern Folk Pottery: Burlon and Irene Craig - Norman and Irene Smith)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What disease does Norman Smith have?
a) Parkinson's Disease.
2. At what age did Norman Smith begin his pottery business with his wife?
3. For what does Burlon Craig sometimes substitute Epsom salts to get a clear glaze?
4. When was Arie Meaders born?
5. What does Norman Smith think is the cause of his ill health?
a) Breathing smoke and dust while making pottery.
b) Unclean water in the mountains.
This section contains 947 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)