|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cockfighting - Paul B. Stamey - Let Me Tell You About This Mule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Meaders family start their pottery operations in White County?
(a) The mid 1800's.
2. What do the game chicken breeders interviewed for Foxfire 8 recommend about record keeping?
(a) To keep clear, accurate records.
(b) To avoid record keeping.
(c) To keep sales records, but no other records.
(d) To hire a professional accountant for record keeping.
3. What is Arie Meaders' educational level?
(a) 7th grade.
(b) 5th grade.
(c) She never attended school.
(d) 8th grade.
4. What does Burlon Craig collect?
(b) Antique swords.
(c) Model trains.
5. In what way has Paul Stamey obtained game chickens without buying them?
(a) By trading.
(b) By gambling.
(c) By stealing.
(d) By winning them in contests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are fighting chickens allowed to peck at each other while still held by their handlers?
2. What injustices did Harvey Penland see whites commit against blacks?
3. By what are chickens matched prior to a fight?
4. How does Joe Farmer keep his roosters apart as they grow and begin to fight with each other?
5. What are fighting birds fed?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)