|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cockfighting: Breeds through the Law (through page 445).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the educational level of Norman Smith's wife, Irene?
(a) 5th grade.
(b) College graduate.
(c) High school graduate.
(d) 6th grade.
2. What is the population of the county seat?
(a) Ten thousand.
(b) Five million.
(c) Two thousand.
(d) Five hundred.
3. When did the Meaders family start their pottery operations in White County?
(d) The mid 1800's.
4. With what did Arie Meaders' family scrub their floors when she was a child?
(a) Baking soda.
(c) Lemon juice.
5. At what age did Norman Smith begin his pottery business with his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clyde Gibson say decides if a chicken fight can occur?
2. When was Arie Meaders born?
3. What is the shape of the Brown family's current kiln?
4. What is a cockfighting tournament?
5. From whom did Monteen Wilson learn pottery?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)