|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Southern Folk Pottery: Burlon and Irene Craig - Norman and Irene Smith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what were Sundays reserved during Carrie Stewart's childhood?
(a) Learning Latin and Greek.
(b) Church and religion.
(c) Visiting her grandparents.
(d) Music lessons.
2. What item does Eliot Wigginton not want to see on the menu of a diner in his community?
(b) French fries.
3. At what school does Eliot Wigginton teach?
(a) Rabun Middle School.
(b) Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School.
(c) Clayton County High School.
(d) Princeton High School.
4. What shape kiln is common in the South?
5. What does Burlon Craig use in his glazes to keep them from running?
(a) Oak ashes or, on occasion, flint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What product does Foxfire make and market to its magazine subscribers through their blacksmith program for local high school students?
2. Which of the following statements is true?
3. What type of glaze is made of silt ashes and sand or powdered glass and water?
4. What does Bruce Mosley think will help racial relations?
5. What organization does the Foxfire organization plan to house in the log cabin they're restoring?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)