1. What kind of communities does Eliot Wigginton like?
(b) Suburbs of large cities.
(c) Small towns.
(d) Large cities.
2. At what school does Eliot Wigginton teach?
(a) Clayton County High School.
(b) Rabun Middle School.
(c) Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School.
(d) Princeton High School.
3. Who is the founder of the Foxfire organization?
(a) Eliot Wigginton.
(b) Cheever Meaders.
(c) Anna Tut.
(d) Jimmy Carter.
4. In what state does Eliot Wigginton live and work?
(a) West Virginia.
5. What was the first "Foxfire" publishing project?
(a) A novel about frontier life.
(b) An online newsletter.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) Foxfire magazine.
6. What item does Eliot Wigginton not want to see on the menu of a diner in his community?
(b) French fries.
7. What is the name of the county seat of Eliot Wigginton's county?
(c) Rabun Gap.
8. What is the population of the county seat?
(a) Two thousand.
(b) Five million.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Ten thousand.
This section contains 4,753 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)