1. What kind of communities does Eliot Wigginton like?
(a) Large cities.
(b) Small towns.
(d) Suburbs of large cities.
2. At what school does Eliot Wigginton teach?
(a) Rabun Middle School.
(b) Clayton County High School.
(c) Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School.
(d) Princeton High School.
3. Who is the founder of the Foxfire organization?
(a) Jimmy Carter.
(b) Eliot Wigginton.
(c) Anna Tut.
(d) Cheever Meaders.
4. In what state does Eliot Wigginton live and work?
(c) West Virginia.
5. What was the first "Foxfire" publishing project?
(a) Foxfire magazine.
(b) An online newsletter.
(c) A novel about frontier life.
(d) A newspaper.
6. What item does Eliot Wigginton not want to see on the menu of a diner in his community?
(c) French fries.
7. What is the name of the county seat of Eliot Wigginton's county?
(c) Rabun Gap.
8. What is the population of the county seat?
(a) Two thousand.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Ten thousand.
(d) Five million.
This section contains 4,753 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)