|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sissie think about her mother's latest haircut?
(a) It is too curly.
(b) It is too short.
(c) It is too long for her facial structure.
(d) The layers are too uneven.
2. What does the new stand near the bar sell?
(a) Soft pretzels.
(b) Hot dogs.
3. Which of the following do Sissie's parents argue about in Part 3?
(a) Who is the better parent.
(b) A television show.
(c) Whether or not they should go on vacation.
(d) What color shirt her father is wearing.
4. According to Sissie, which word defines all men, in general?
5. In Part 3, who does Sissie describe as being too loud?
(a) Her siblings.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sissie feel she has lost in Part 4?
2. How much time has passed between Part 2 and Part 3?
3. Where do Sissie's parents drag her when she does not go out with her friends?
4. Which of the following is the name of one of Sissie's friends?
5. What does the mysterious man offer to take Sissie to do in Part 3?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)