|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has had the biggest influence on Sissie's life?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her sister.
2. Which of the following does Sissie allude to in Part 4?
(a) Her brother's dirty shoes.
(b) Her father's violent tendencies.
(c) Her mother's short hair.
(d) The bird stuck in the water.
3. According to Sissie, whom are all men angry at?
(a) Their wives.
(b) Their children.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Their parents.
4. What is the current month when Sissie meets the mysterious man?
5. Who does Sissie believe has laid a path for her to follow?
(b) The mysterious man.
(c) Her mother and father.
(d) Her mother and her mother's friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sissie secretly wish about Jesse?
2. How old is Sissie when she meets the mysterious man?
3. According to Sissie, which word defines all men, in general?
4. What part of Jesse reminds Sissie of her father?
5. How many years has it been since Sissie was last at the bar when she visits as an adult?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)