|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sissie think about her mother's latest haircut?
(a) It is too long for her facial structure.
(b) It is too short.
(c) The layers are too uneven.
(d) It is too curly.
2. What part of Jesse reminds Sissie of her father?
(a) His body.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His voice.
(d) His laugh.
3. Whom does Sissie believe the burden of her family lies on?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her brothers.
4. When Sissie thinks about her mother, which of the following emotions does she feel?
5. What does Sissie see that makes her think about her image?
(a) The mysterious man.
(b) Her reflection.
(c) A friend of her mother's.
(d) Her old classmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words describes how Sissie feels at the end of the book?
2. How old is Sissie when she meets the mysterious man?
3. Which of the following is the literary device used to show similarities among the years?
4. Which of the following words does Sissie use to describe Jesse?
5. In Part 4, who can Sissie finally compare herself to?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)