|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is evidence that Sissie's narration has improved?
(a) She has doubts about her marriage.
(b) She uses simple descriptions.
(c) She uses proper names.
(d) She knows about love.
2. In Part 3, who does Sissie describe as being too loud?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her siblings.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her husband.
3. Which of the following qualities about her aunt embarrasses Sissie?
(a) The way she dances.
(b) Her fake teeth.
(c) Her tight clothing.
(d) Her makeshift shoes.
4. Which of the following is the name of the second friend Sissie mentions?
5. What is Sissie's complaint about the tavern in Part 3?
(a) It is full of people she hates.
(b) It is too smoky.
(c) It is too small.
(d) They don't serve any good food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sissie believe will happen to her love for her husband?
2. When Sissie revisits the bar as an adult, which adjective does she use to describe it?
3. What part of Jesse reminds Sissie of her father?
4. Who does Sissie believe has laid a path for her to follow?
5. How much time has passed between Part 2 and Part 3?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)