|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following make Sissie overly aware of herself?
(a) She is very skinny.
(b) She has a mole on her face.
(c) She has short hair.
(d) She has braces.
2. In Part 4, who can Sissie finally compare herself to?
(b) The mysterious man.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brothers.
3. How much time has passed between Part 2 and Part 3?
(a) Several days.
(b) Several years.
(c) A decade.
(d) Several months.
4. Which of her children does Sissie's mother claim was an accident?
(a) Her oldest child.
(b) Her second oldest child.
(c) Her youngest child.
(d) Her second youngest child.
5. How does Sissie feel about her father as of the third part of the book?
(a) She thinks he is wasting his life but loves him.
(b) She hates him and wishes him dead.
(c) She loves him but is conflicted.
(d) She wishes she had a different father entirely but has compassion for her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sissie's younger sibling?
2. How old is Jesse by the end of the book?
3. Why did Sissie end up not going out with her friends?
4. Which character is Sissie foreshadowed to be most like?
5. Which of the following statements is true about Sissie's feelings about her mother at the end of the book?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)