|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, who does Sissie describe as being too loud?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her siblings.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her aunt.
2. What does Sissie do on the island in the second summer?
(a) Becomes sick.
(b) Picks up trash.
(c) Plays hide and seek.
3. What does Sissie's aunt claim to have written to?
(a) The Jerry Springer Show.
(b) The Jay Leno Show.
(c) The Oprah Winfrey Show.
(d) The Howie Masterson Show.
4. In what body part does Sissie see similarity between her father and Jerry?
5. In the second summer, how long ago did Jerry get into big trouble?
(a) Months ago.
(b) Weeks ago.
(c) Days ago.
(d) Years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sissie believe her father looks as he spits?
2. What do the women in Sissie's narrations often wear?
3. What does Sissie lack in the first summer of her narration?
4. Which of the following do Sissie's parents argue about in Part 3?
5. Whom does Sissie witness throwing up in the second summer?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)