|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Sissie see from her seat as she plays a game?
(a) A sandpit.
(b) A playground.
(c) A beach.
(d) A lake.
2. What is Sissie's father drinking as he approaches the children waiting for him in the second summer chapter?
3. By which of the following items do Sissie's brothers wait?
(a) A bar stool.
(b) A stable.
(c) A boat.
(d) A car.
4. Which of the following describes the setting of the book?
(a) An urban tavern.
(b) An tavern by the ocean.
(c) A tavern on a lake.
(d) A tavern in a neighborhood.
5. What does Sissie do on the island in the second summer?
(a) Picks up trash.
(b) Plays hide and seek.
(d) Becomes sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sissie witnesses a character vomiting, where are they doing it?
2. What does Sissie lack in the first summer of her narration?
3. In Part 2, where is Frank?
4. Which of the following is a quality of the narration in the book?
5. How old is Sissie in the first summer detailed in the story?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)