|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jokingly offers to take the children on a boat?
(a) A friend of Sissie's mother.
(b) Sissie's neighbor.
(c) A friend of Sissie's aunt.
(d) Sissie's uncle.
2. Which of the following is the name of Sissie's youngest brother?
3. How does Sissie feel when she sees children throwing things at the stuck bird?
4. Whom does Sissie try to stay away from when she mentions the stuck bird?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her aunt and uncle.
5. Where is Sissie sitting when she plays a game in her first summer at the tavern?
(a) On the grass.
(b) On a deck.
(c) On a bench.
(d) At a table.
Short Answer Questions
1. By which of the following items do Sissie's brothers wait?
2. Where do Sissie's brothers want to go?
3. What type of innocence would be considered a theme in the book?
4. What item makes Sissie feel powerless in the first summer?
5. Which of the following literary devices is present in the book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)