|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the outcome of Sissie's parents bickering at the tavern in the first summer?
(b) Sissie's mother takes Sissie back home.
(c) Sissie's father takes the boys in the boat.
(d) Sissie's aunt begins crying.
2. Whom does Sissie try to stay away from when she mentions the stuck bird?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) Her brothers.
3. How old is Jerry as he waits with Sissie for their father the second summer?
4. How does Sissie believe her father looks as he spits?
5. Who has the idea to go to the island in the boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of Sissie's youngest brother?
2. Which of the following describes Jerry's tone of voice as he waits with Sissie for his father?
3. Who wishes that their father were dead?
4. Which of the following might be considered Sissie's tragic flaw in the first summer?
5. What does Sissie lack in the first summer of her narration?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)