|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following literary devices is present in the book?
(d) Dramatic irony.
2. What is the occupation of the man who marched in a parade?
3. Which of the following things does Sissie notice about her uncle?
(a) He has small hands.
(b) His fingernails are well manicured.
(c) He is very shaky.
(d) He has a bald head.
4. Which of the following make Sissie overly aware of herself?
(a) She is very skinny.
(b) She has braces.
(c) She has short hair.
(d) She has a mole on her face.
5. Why did Sissie end up not going out with her friends?
(a) She wanted to spend time with her parents instead.
(b) She was not invited.
(c) Her parents did not allow her to go.
(d) She did not like the show they were going to see.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sissie do on the island in the second summer?
2. By which of the following items do Sissie's brothers wait?
3. Where have Sissie's friends gone when she is left with her parents?
4. In what way does Sissie's father offer to let her row the boat?
5. Which of the following indicates that time has passed between the first two parts of the book?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)