|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sissie sitting when she plays a game in her first summer at the tavern?
(a) On a deck.
(b) On the grass.
(c) At a table.
(d) On a bench.
2. Which of her children does Sissie's mother claim was an accident?
(a) Her oldest child.
(b) Her youngest child.
(c) Her second youngest child.
(d) Her second oldest child.
3. What does the mysterious man offer to take Sissie to do in Part 3?
(a) Row in a boat.
(b) Drive to a store.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Listen to music.
4. Where was the family in the first summer before they came to the tavern?
(a) A family dinner.
(b) A parade.
(c) A festival for Independence Day.
(d) At a birthday party.
5. By which of the following items do Sissie's brothers wait?
(a) A stable.
(b) A bar stool.
(c) A car.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of innocence would be considered a theme in the book?
2. Which of the following adjectives would Sissie use to describe the mysterious man in the parking lot?
3. What is Sissie's reaction to seeing a character vomiting?
4. What item makes Sissie feel powerless in the first summer?
5. In Part 3, who does Sissie describe as being too loud?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)