|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 2, what is the only thing that remains in the room from previous scenes?
(a) Dresser drawers.
(b) A vanity mirror.
(c) The fourposter.
(d) Table and chairs.
2. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
(a) In Agnes' wardrobe.
(b) In his son's drawer.
(c) In the servant's quarters.
(d) Under the fourposter bed.
3. What mood is Agnes in when Michael enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, what do both Agnes and Michael want to help ease their worry?
(a) Breakfast and tea.
(b) A swig of bourbon.
(c) A lot of money.
(d) A good rest.
5. What description does Michael compare himself to at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A frog in a pond.
(b) A fish is the ocean.
(c) A cat in a tree.
(d) A dog in the doghouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
2. What age are Agnes and Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Michael leave to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
5. Who does Agnes and Michael's son seem to be taking after?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)