|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Michael and Agnes feel is a pity?
(a) That will not have that much longer to live.
(b) That the new couple will never be happy.
(c) That the fourposter will not fit in their new apartment.
(d) That their children never got married.
2. How do Agnes and Michael know of the young poet?
(a) The poet is an old friend from Michael's party days.
(b) The poet asked for criticism of his work from Michael.
(c) The poet is the fiance of Agnes and Michael's daughter.
(d) The poet is a neighbor.
3. What does Michael bring back from the cellar?
(a) A dead rodent.
(b) A bottle of champagne.
(c) An old family photo album.
(d) A crate of wine.
4. Where does Michael put the "God Is Love" pillow?
(a) On Agnes' side of the bed.
(b) Underneath the bed.
(c) In the trashcan.
(d) In the suitcase.
5. What do Agnes and Michael muse over at the end of the play?
(a) How many grandchildren they will have.
(b) How many children the new couple will have.
(c) The start of their new life.
(d) The echoes in the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say his son was wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How does Agnes describe the couple moving in?
3. How many children do Michael and Agnes have?
4. What do Agnes and Michael decide not to do in the last scene?
5. What does Agnes accuse Michael of in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)