|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 2, about how much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) A few days.
(b) Seven years.
(c) A few months.
(d) One year.
2. How is Agnes and Michael's relationship at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Torn apart by different parenting methods.
(b) Full of jealousy and anger.
(c) On the brink of divorce.
(d) United in love and parenthood.
3. Why does Agnes say that she and Michael cannot drink champagne?
(a) The champagne belongs to her son.
(b) The champagne has spoiled.
(c) There are no glasses.
(d) It is too early in the morning.
4. Why does Agnes hug Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) She is trying to control him.
(b) She is comforting him.
(c) She is cold.
(d) She misses him.
5. What does Michael tell his son in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Good night.
(b) Get to bed.
(c) Good morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes describe herself as being all her life?
2. What is inside of the bourbon bottle?
3. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
4. Michael comes face to face with what fact about his son?
5. Agnes tells Michael that what object is staying on the bed when they leave?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)