|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Michael so angry in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His novel has gotten bad reviews.
(b) He thinks Agnes is having an affair.
(c) His daughter is eloping.
(d) His son has not come home from a party.
2. What is Agnes holding in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Her folded wedding dress.
(b) A comb and hand mirror.
(c) Michael's book.
(d) A bouquet that matches her gown.
3. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
(a) He sits down cross legged.
(b) He kneels on the ground.
(c) He stretches onto the bed.
(d) He rests his head in his hands.
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, about how much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few months.
(c) One year.
(d) Seven years.
5. What description does Michael compare himself to at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A cat in a tree.
(b) A dog in the doghouse.
(c) A frog in a pond.
(d) A fish is the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 2, what is the only thing that remains in the room from previous scenes?
2. What is Michael doing when he enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Agnes say she does not want to argue about in the last scene?
4. Michael tell Agnes he would have made a run for it on the first night of their marriage had he not been wearing what?
5. What does Michael say his son was wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)