|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael leave to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Call the doctor for his sick son.
(b) Go and search for his son.
(c) Administer punishment to his son.
(d) Fetch something to eat.
2. How does Agnes react to Michael's confession of his true feelings at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) She is afraid that he is having an affair.
(b) She laughs and cries at the same time.
(c) She is annoyed and does not believe him.
(d) She gets angry and storms out.
3. Who does Agnes really love, proven in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Her father.
(b) The young poet.
4. What do Agnes and Michael muse over at the end of the play?
(a) The echoes in the room.
(b) The start of their new life.
(c) How many children the new couple will have.
(d) How many grandchildren they will have.
5. What does Michael say his son was wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) No shoes or socks.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A nightshirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agnes describe the fourposter bed in the last scene?
2. What is on the walls of the room in the last scene?
3. What is Agnes holding in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. How does Agnes describe this day to Michael in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Why does Michael go into the cellar?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)