|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Michael happy with his daughter's choice of husband, and how does he address his son-in-law?
(a) Yes, Michael descibes him as perfect.
(b) No, Michael calls him a nit wit.
(c) No, Michael calls him poor.
(d) Yes, Michael thinks he is wealthy.
2. When Agnes sees her husband bewildered at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, what does she do?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She relaxes and goes to sleep.
(d) She cries.
3. Why does Michael go into the cellar?
(a) In order to make sure there is no one down there.
(b) He wants to exercise on the stairs.
(c) To check for some wine to drink.
(d) To see if there is anything overlooked.
4. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
(a) He sits down cross legged.
(b) He stretches onto the bed.
(c) He rests his head in his hands.
(d) He kneels on the ground.
5. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Four in the morning.
(b) Four in the afternoon.
(d) Seven in the evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael's reaction after reading the young poet's work?
2. Who is the young poet's work dedicated to?
3. Where is Agnes when Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
4. What happens after Michael leaves in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Agnes clearly express that she does not want in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)