|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Agnes kiss Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His lips.
(b) His feet.
(c) His head.
(d) His hand.
2. What does Michael leave to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Fetch something to eat.
(b) Go and search for his son.
(c) Administer punishment to his son.
(d) Call the doctor for his sick son.
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, what is the only thing that remains in the room from previous scenes?
(a) Table and chairs.
(b) Dresser drawers.
(c) The fourposter.
(d) A vanity mirror.
4. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(b) Seven in the evening.
(c) Four in the morning.
(d) Four in the afternoon.
5. What does Michael say his son was wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) A nightshirt.
(c) A top hat.
(d) No shoes or socks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 2, about how much time has passed since the last scene?
2. What does Michael do with the foil from the champagne bottle?
3. Agnes tells Michael that what object is staying on the bed when they leave?
4. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
5. How is Agnes and Michael's relationship at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)