|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 2, what do both Agnes and Michael want to help ease their worry?
(a) Breakfast and tea.
(b) A lot of money.
(c) A swig of bourbon.
(d) A good rest.
2. Agnes says she is leaving the "God Is Love" pillow for who?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her daughter,
(c) The young woman.
(d) The young man.
3. What do Michael and Agnes feel is a pity?
(a) That the fourposter will not fit in their new apartment.
(b) That the new couple will never be happy.
(c) That will not have that much longer to live.
(d) That their children never got married.
4. Why does Agnes care about what the young poet does?
(a) The poet is her son-in-law.
(b) The poet is her best friend.
(c) She is excited about upcoming authors.
(d) She is happy that he takes interest in her.
5. Where is Agnes when Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Sleeping in the fourposter.
(c) Brushing her hair in the mirror.
(d) Entering through the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, what are Agnes' feelings toward the young poet?
2. What is the status of the relationship of Agnes and Michael at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Michael say no young couple should have to find underneath the sheets?
4. Where is Agnes in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)