|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Agnes hug Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) She is trying to control him.
(b) She misses him.
(c) She is comforting him.
(d) She is cold.
2. How do Agnes and Michael know of the young poet?
(a) The poet is the fiance of Agnes and Michael's daughter.
(b) The poet is a neighbor.
(c) The poet is an old friend from Michael's party days.
(d) The poet asked for criticism of his work from Michael.
3. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
(a) He stretches onto the bed.
(b) He rests his head in his hands.
(c) He kneels on the ground.
(d) He sits down cross legged.
4. What do Agnes and Michael decide not to do in the last scene?
(a) Get divorced.
(b) Move to a new home.
(c) Leave the fourposter bed.
(d) Drink the champagne.
5. Michael tell Agnes he would have made a run for it on the first night of their marriage had he not been wearing what?
(a) Uncomfortable shoes.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His wedding tuxedo.
(d) Woolen underwear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young poet's work dedicated to?
2. Where does Agnes kiss Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Michael say no young couple should have to find underneath the sheets?
4. How is Agnes and Michael's relationship at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Agnes says she is leaving the "God Is Love" pillow for who?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)