|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Agnes say that she and Michael cannot drink champagne?
(a) It is too early in the morning.
(b) The champagne has spoiled.
(c) The champagne belongs to her son.
(d) There are no glasses.
2. It is apparent that what event is happening in the room at the end of the play?
(a) The tenants are moving out.
(b) Redecorating is taking place.
(c) It has become a children's room.
(d) There is a party going on.
3. Michael comes face to face with what fact about his son?
(a) That his son is an alcoholic.
(b) That his son is a womanizer.
(c) That his son is a young man.
(d) That his son is stealing from him.
4. What does Agnes do with the "God Is Love" pillow when she hears Michael coming back into the room at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Hands the pillow to Michael.
(b) Throws the pillow away in the trashcan.
(c) Covers the pillow with the bed linens.
(d) Hides the pillow in the cellar.
5. What does Michael accuse Agnes of in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Disciplining their son too much.
(b) Having an affair.
(c) Being too lenient with their son.
(d) Being an alcoholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agnes describe this day to Michael in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Why is Michael so angry about the bourbon bottle?
3. What does Agnes accuse Michael of in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How does Act 3, Scene 2 conclude?
5. What does Agnes plan to do with the "God Is Love" pillow in the end of the play?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)