|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
(a) In his son's drawer.
(b) Under the fourposter bed.
(c) In Agnes' wardrobe.
(d) In the servant's quarters.
2. Who does Agnes really love, proven in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Her father.
(c) The young poet.
3. Where is Agnes in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Entering through the door.
(b) Searching for something on the floor.
(c) Seated at her dressing table.
(d) In bed sleeping.
4. What does Michael do with the foil from the champagne bottle?
(a) Keep it in his pocket.
(b) Throw it away.
(c) Hide it under the bed linens.
(d) Give it to Agnes.
5. What makes Michael so angry in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His son has not come home from a party.
(b) He thinks Agnes is having an affair.
(c) His daughter is eloping.
(d) His novel has gotten bad reviews.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael's reaction after reading the young poet's work?
2. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
3. What do Agnes and Michael decide not to do in the last scene?
4. What does Agnes clearly express that she does not want in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What is the status of the relationship of Agnes and Michael at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)