|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Agnes tells Michael that what object is staying on the bed when they leave?
(a) One of Michael's manucripts.
(b) Her hand mirror.
(c) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(d) A bible.
2. What is Michael doing when he enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Drinking from a bottle of bourbon.
(b) Carrying a bouquet of flowers.
(c) Adjusting his suit and tie.
(d) Humming the Wedding March.
3. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Four in the afternoon.
(b) Four in the morning.
(d) Seven in the evening.
4. What is the status of the relationship of Agnes and Michael at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) They fail to see each others' point of view and are uneasy.
(b) They are angry and both leave the room.
(c) They decide to be better parents and shake hands.
(d) They reconcile and embrace.
5. What is on the walls of the room in the last scene?
(a) A fresh coat of paint.
(b) Framed paintings.
(c) Discolored spots on the wallpaper.
(d) Family portraits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who does Michael say makes him sing?
3. What makes Michael so angry in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Michael say he got a different message and reaction from than Agnes on his wedding night?
5. Why has Agnes become angry with her son?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)