|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael say he got a different message and reaction from than Agnes on his wedding night?
(a) The wedding ceremony.
(b) Agnes' parents.
(c) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(d) His parents.
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, what do both Agnes and Michael want to help ease their worry?
(a) Breakfast and tea.
(b) A swig of bourbon.
(c) A good rest.
(d) A lot of money.
3. Michael comes face to face with what fact about his son?
(a) That his son is a young man.
(b) That his son is stealing from him.
(c) That his son is an alcoholic.
(d) That his son is a womanizer.
4. When Agnes sees her husband bewildered at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, what does she do?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She relaxes and goes to sleep.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She cries.
5. What can Michael not believe that Agnes is doing in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Telling him she is pregnant again.
(b) Leaving the "God Is Love" pillow.
(c) Trying to drink alcohol.
(d) Leaving him for another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael doing when he enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What mood is Agnes in when Michael enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Agnes accuse Michael of in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Agnes describe herself as being all her life?
5. How does Agnes describe this day to Michael in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)