|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Agnes say that she and Michael cannot drink champagne?
(a) The champagne has spoiled.
(b) There are no glasses.
(c) The champagne belongs to her son.
(d) It is too early in the morning.
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, what do both Agnes and Michael want to help ease their worry?
(a) A lot of money.
(b) A good rest.
(c) A swig of bourbon.
(d) Breakfast and tea.
3. Where is Agnes in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Searching for something on the floor.
(b) Entering through the door.
(c) In bed sleeping.
(d) Seated at her dressing table.
4. What event is happening that day in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Agnes and Michael's son's wedding.
(b) Agnes and Michael's daughter's wedding.
(c) Agnes and Michael's wedding vow renewal.
(d) Agnes and Michael's divorce.
5. What mood is Agnes in when Michael enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What age are Agnes and Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is Michael doing when he is first seen in the last scene?
3. What does Agnes say she wants to do for the young couple?
4. What does Michael say his son was wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)