|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes plan to do with the "God Is Love" pillow in the end of the play?
(a) Take it with her.
(b) Throw it away.
(c) Give it to her daughter.
(d) Leave it on the bed.
2. In Act 3, Scene 2, what is the only thing that remains in the room from previous scenes?
(a) Dresser drawers.
(b) The fourposter.
(c) Table and chairs.
(d) A vanity mirror.
3. Michael tell Agnes he would have made a run for it on the first night of their marriage had he not been wearing what?
(a) Uncomfortable shoes.
(b) His top hat.
(c) His wedding tuxedo.
(d) Woolen underwear.
4. How does Agnes react to Michael's confession of his true feelings at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) She laughs and cries at the same time.
(b) She gets angry and storms out.
(c) She is annoyed and does not believe him.
(d) She is afraid that he is having an affair.
5. What is Agnes' response when she hears what Michael tells their son?
(a) She starts crying.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She does not care.
(d) She is incredulous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the fourposter bed in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What mood is Agnes in when Michael enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What is Michael first seen doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is on the walls of the room in the last scene?
5. What is the status of the relationship of Agnes and Michael at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)