|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his sullen mood in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Michael compare his relationship to Agnes to?
(a) A fish and a shark.
(b) A drone and queen bee.
(c) A royal king and queen.
(d) The sky and the earth.
2. What does Agnes believe Michael has prepared for their wedding night?
(a) A song that he wrote.
(b) Dinner from a recipe he created.
(c) A list of his favorite things.
(d) A poem that he wrote.
3. When Agnes sits on the bed in Act 2, Scene 1, she repeatedly says what?
(a) She wishes she would have more children.
(b) She wishes Michael would love her.
(c) She wishes she could get divorced.
(d) She wishes she were dead.
4. Where does Agnes try to find Michael's poem on their wedding night?
(a) In the trunk.
(b) In his pockets.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In the pillowcase.
5. What does Michael change into after Agnes retreats to the bathroom on their wedding night?
(a) Just his nightshirt.
(b) A suit with a top hat and bowtie.
(c) His jeans and a sweater.
(d) His nightshirt, nightcap, coat and trousers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
2. What does Agnes think Michael has given up?
3. Why is Agnes mad that Michael is wearing a nightshirt?
4. Why does Michael say that his love has changed for Agnes in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. In Act 1, Scene 1, Michael is deliriously happy and begs Agnes to tell him what?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)