|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, what has changed about the decor in the room since the last scene?
(a) The room is richly decorated
(b) The room is really messy.
(c) The room has not changed at all.
(d) The room has sparse decoration.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
(a) Help her into bed.
(b) Read his novel to her.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Call a cab.
3. What does the pillow in the bed have embroidered on it?
(a) "God is Love."
(b) "Newly Married."
(c) "God Bless."
(d) "Sweet Dreams."
4. What does Agnes think Michael has given up?
(a) The children.
(b) His smoking habit.
(c) His looks and charm.
(d) The only person who has always loved him.
5. When Agnes starts having labor pains, what is the first thing Michael does?
(a) Complain about Agnes' timing.
(b) Go into the bathroom to shave.
(c) Frantically rush to get dressed for the doctor.
(d) Faint onto the fourposter bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Agnes goes to the dressing room and returns, what item does she bring with her in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. When Agnes is having labor pains, what does she remind Michael about?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
4. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. After Michael puts on his coat to leave in Act 1, Scene 2, what is the next thing he does?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)