|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A dining set.
(b) A bassinet.
(c) Another bed.
(d) A rocking chair.
2. What does Michael reveal that he said to Agnes when they first met?
(a) They had met in a former existence.
(b) He loved her at first sight.
(c) She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
(d) She reminded him of his mother.
3. What insult does Agnes tell Michael in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He is a hack writer.
(b) He had bad breath.
(c) She no longer sees him as her husband.
(d) She has never loved him.
4. Agnes describes Michael in what way when she is mad at him?
5. Why does Agnes say she is not yet ready to have the baby?
(a) She wants her mother to be present for the birth.
(b) She is not ready to be a mother.
(c) Michael has not received his paycheck yet.
(d) There is still laundry drying outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, after Michael leaves and shuts the door, Agnes does what?
2. What does the pillow in the bed have embroidered on it?
3. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)