|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agnes is whispering to Michael, what does she see that disgusts her?
(a) The bed pillow.
(b) A mouse.
(c) Michael's dirty ears.
(d) Michael's top hat.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, when Michael knocks on the door, what is Agnes doing?
(a) Taking off her evening gloves.
(c) Weeping in bed.
(d) Combing her hair.
3. What does Agnes throw at Michael when she is mad at him in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) A rattle.
(c) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(d) A book.
4. About how much time has passed in the setting of Act 1, Scene 2 since the previous scene?
(a) Five years.
(b) A week.
(c) One year.
(d) A month.
5. When Agnes is in bed she swears she is comfortable, but then immediately changes her mind, saying what?
(a) She is too hot and can smell gas.
(b) She is hungry and her stomach hurts.
(c) She is tipsy from the champagne.
(d) She has a headache from a busy day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 1, why does Micheal tell Agnes it is befitting of her to be crying?
2. What is Agnes trying to prove by standing on one leg?
3. In Act 1, Scene 1, Michael is deliriously happy and begs Agnes to tell him what?
4. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
5. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)