|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agnes is whispering to Michael, what does she see that disgusts her?
(a) The bed pillow.
(b) A mouse.
(c) Michael's top hat.
(d) Michael's dirty ears.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, what has changed about the decor in the room since the last scene?
(a) The room has not changed at all.
(b) The room has sparse decoration.
(c) The room is really messy.
(d) The room is richly decorated
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
(a) If the servants hear them fighting or not.
(b) If she never sees her parents again.
(c) If she never has another child.
(d) If she ever sees Michael or the children again.
4. In Act 1, Scene 1, what scent does Michael tell Agnes is on his breath?
(a) Wedding cake.
(c) Cigar smoke.
5. What does Michael reveal that he said to Agnes when they first met?
(a) He loved her at first sight.
(b) They had met in a former existence.
(c) She reminded him of his mother.
(d) She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
2. What is Agnes carrying into the room when she is first seen in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. About how much time has passed in the setting of Act 1, Scene 2 since the previous scene?
4. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What clothing are Michael and Agnes wearing in the very beginning of the play?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)