|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 1, why does Micheal tell Agnes it is befitting of her to be crying?
(a) She is extremely happy.
(b) Her youth is over.
(c) Women are sensitive and always cry.
(d) She is a bad wife and he hates her.
2. When Agnes goes to the dressing room and returns, what item does she bring with her in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Her wedding gown.
(b) Her hand mirror.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) The "God Is Love" pillow.
3. What does Agnes tuck into bed with Michael when he is not feeling well?
(a) The clean laundry.
(b) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(c) A heated water bottle.
(d) A teddy bear.
4. What is Agnes' reply when Michael says that he has started writing a new book?
(a) She will throw it away.
(b) She is excited and happy.
(c) She will read it tomorrow.
(d) She is jealous and angry.
5. Michael describes himself as a "male animal" that has done what?
(a) His duty and should be dismissed.
(b) Fallen ill and must be taken to the hospital.
(c) Found his mate for life.
(d) Cheated on Agnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Agnes trying to prove by standing on one leg?
2. Michael tells Agnes what shocking confession?
3. Near the end of Act 2, Scene 1, why is Michael so upset?
4. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
5. When Agnes locks herself in the bathroom on her wedding night, what does she take with her?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)