|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael says to Agnes that he "married a princess" but wakes up to what?
(a) A daughter.
(b) A widow.
(c) A wife, a friend.
(d) An even prettier princess.
2. What object(s) does Michael use to call for Agnes?
(a) Pots and pans.
(b) An oversized dinner bell.
(c) A horn.
(d) A whistle.
3. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He has not eaten, and needs to eat.
(b) He is having sympathy labor pains.
(c) He is suffering from migraines.
(d) He has the flu.
4. What is Michael doing at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Entering through the door.
(b) Writing in a notebook.
(c) Shaving in the mirror.
(d) Sleeping in bed.
5. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The brightness of the sunlight.
(b) Intense pain.
(c) Too much noise.
(d) Lack of sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael wishes he was lying where in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes taunts Michael with what fact?
4. How does Act 2, Scene 1 conclude?
5. When Agnes is having labor pains, what does she remind Michael about?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)