|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael doing at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Writing in a notebook.
(b) Sleeping in bed.
(c) Entering through the door.
(d) Shaving in the mirror.
2. In Act 1, Scene 1, what scent does Michael tell Agnes is on his breath?
(b) Wedding cake.
(d) Cigar smoke.
3. What secret does Agnes tell Michael on her wedding night?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she has never seen a man naked before.
(c) That she lied to him about her age.
(d) That she has been married once before.
4. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The brightness of the sunlight.
(b) Lack of sleep.
(c) Too much noise.
(d) Intense pain.
5. As Michael goes to leave for the doctor, he turns around and does what?
(a) Kisses Agnes many times.
(b) Fetches his new manuscript to take with him.
(c) Starts arguing with Agnes.
(d) Moves the bassinet close to Agnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the closing moments of Act 1, Scene 2, what is the status of Agnes and Michael?
2. What does Agnes throw at Michael when she is mad at him in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. When Michael goes to the washstand on his wedding night, what does he do?
4. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. When Agnes is in bed she swears she is comfortable, but then immediately changes her mind, saying what?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)