|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how much time has passed in the setting of Act 1, Scene 2 since the previous scene?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
2. In Act 1, Scene 1, why does Micheal tell Agnes it is befitting of her to be crying?
(a) She is a bad wife and he hates her.
(b) She is extremely happy.
(c) Women are sensitive and always cry.
(d) Her youth is over.
3. What does Agnes believe Michael has prepared for their wedding night?
(a) A list of his favorite things.
(b) A poem that he wrote.
(c) A song that he wrote.
(d) Dinner from a recipe he created.
4. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A bassinet.
(b) A dining set.
(c) Another bed.
(d) A rocking chair.
5. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
(a) Agnes' mother.
(b) Michael's mother.
(c) Agnes' father.
(d) Michael's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What moment does Michael claim to have shared with Agnes before?
2. Michael describes himself as a "male animal" that has done what?
3. Where does Agnes try to find Michael's poem on their wedding night?
4. What is Agnes carrying into the room when she is first seen in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. When does Michael finally go for the doctor?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)