|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Agnes try to find Michael's poem on their wedding night?
(a) In his pockets.
(b) In the trunk.
(c) In the pillowcase.
(d) Under the bed.
2. How is Agnes and Michael's relationship at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Torn apart by different parenting methods.
(b) United in love and parenthood.
(c) On the brink of divorce.
(d) Full of jealousy and anger.
3. What does Agnes want before becoming a grandmother?
(a) More money.
(b) To become a published author.
(c) Another child.
(d) A chance to live her life.
4. When Agnes first enters the room in Act 2, what does she do?
(a) Fall down and cry.
(b) Sneeze repeatedly.
(c) Slam the door.
(d) Spin and twirl in happiness.
5. What is Michael first seen doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Folding laundry.
(b) Drinking bourbon.
(c) Sleeping in bed.
(d) Storming through the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
2. When Agnes is having labor pains, what does she remind Michael about?
3. What does Agnes think Michael has given up?
4. Why does Agnes stop Michael from calling the doctor?
5. When does Michael finally go for the doctor?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)