|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how much time has passed in the setting of Act 1, Scene 2 since the previous scene?
(a) A month.
(b) One year.
(c) A week.
(d) Five years.
2. How does Agnes describe this day to Michael in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The end of their marriage.
(b) The first day of their vacation.
(c) The first day of their divorce.
(d) The start of a better life.
3. Why is Agnes mad that Michael is wearing a nightshirt?
(a) She had not given him permission to change clothes.
(b) Michael said he would never wear a nightshirt.
(c) Her father had worn pajamas for years.
(d) Michael was supposed to get dressed to go to dinner.
4. Who does Michael say makes him sing?
(a) His daughter.
(c) His fans.
(d) The young poet.
5. What does Agnes believe Michael has prepared for their wedding night?
(a) A list of his favorite things.
(b) A poem that he wrote.
(c) A song that he wrote.
(d) Dinner from a recipe he created.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 1, Agnes is saddened when she thinks about what?
2. What does Michael read to Agnes at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How does Agnes describe Michael's fathering?
5. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)