|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael wishes he was lying where in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In a new bed.
(c) The cradle.
(d) In Agnes' arms.
2. What mood is Agnes in when Michael enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
(a) The fourposter is no longer in the room.
(b) The fourposter is bare and has no blankets or sheets on it.
(c) The fourposter is now draped with rich curtains.
(d) The fourposter is broken in half.
4. What does Agnes believe Michael has prepared for their wedding night?
(a) A list of his favorite things.
(b) A song that he wrote.
(c) A poem that he wrote.
(d) Dinner from a recipe he created.
5. Where does Agnes try to find Michael's poem on their wedding night?
(a) In the pillowcase.
(b) In his pockets.
(c) In the trunk.
(d) Under the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivates Michael to declare his true feelings to Agnes in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. When Agnes sits on the bed in Act 2, Scene 1, she repeatedly says what?
3. When does Michael finally go for the doctor?
4. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is the status of the relationship of Agnes and Michael at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)