|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes hold in her hand that she has taken from her wedding cake?
(a) A piece of fruit.
(b) A rose.
(c) A candle.
(d) A miniature groom decoration.
2. As Michael goes to leave for the doctor, he turns around and does what?
(a) Moves the bassinet close to Agnes.
(b) Fetches his new manuscript to take with him.
(c) Kisses Agnes many times.
(d) Starts arguing with Agnes.
3. What has Michael and Agnes' son been doing with his medicine?
(a) Tricking his sister into taking it.
(b) Dutifully taking it.
(c) Hiding it in the bourbon bottle.
(d) Selling it to the poor.
4. Why is Agnes upset over Michael taking off her shoes?
(a) Her feet hurt from dancing at their wedding.
(b) She is very ticklish.
(c) He keeps kissing her feet and it makes her uncomfortable.
(d) He is making rude comments about her feet.
5. What does Agnes throw at Michael when she is mad at him in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A book.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) A rattle.
(d) The "God Is Love" pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agnes describe Michael's fathering?
2. What is special about the condition of the linens on the fourposter bed in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
4. In Act 1, Scene 1, what scent does Michael tell Agnes is on his breath?
5. Agnes describes Michael in what way when she is mad at him?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)