|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Very early morning.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Late at night.
(d) After dinner.
2. When Agnes first enters the room in Act 2, what does she do?
(a) Fall down and cry.
(b) Slam the door.
(c) Spin and twirl in happiness.
(d) Sneeze repeatedly.
3. What event is happening that day in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Agnes and Michael's son's wedding.
(b) Agnes and Michael's divorce.
(c) Agnes and Michael's wedding vow renewal.
(d) Agnes and Michael's daughter's wedding.
4. What is Agnes holding in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A bouquet that matches her gown.
(b) A comb and hand mirror.
(c) Michael's book.
(d) Her folded wedding dress.
5. Why is Michael so angry about the bourbon bottle?
(a) He has banned alcohol in the house.
(b) Agnes has been hiding it in secret.
(c) His seventeen-year-old son has been hiding the bottle.
(d) He thinks the family cannot afford to be buying bourbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael say told him that everything in his life would turn out right and that he would have a happy married life?
2. In Act 3, Scene 1, Agnes is saddened when she thinks about what?
3. What does Michael leave to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who does Agnes really love, proven in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Agnes ask Michael after she finds out what he said to their son?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)