|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He has not eaten, and needs to eat.
(b) He has the flu.
(c) He is having sympathy labor pains.
(d) He is suffering from migraines.
2. How does Agnes describe Michael's fathering?
(a) Good and proper.
(b) Occasianal fits of hysteria.
(c) Completely ignorant and inexcusable.
(d) Exactly like that of her own father.
3. What is Agnes' reaction after Michael finishes reading the young poet's work?
4. Michael tells Agnes what shocking confession?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He won a fortune gambling.
(c) He is an orphan.
(d) He is bankrupt.
5. Is Michael happy with his daughter's choice of husband, and how does he address his son-in-law?
(a) No, Michael calls him poor.
(b) No, Michael calls him a nit wit.
(c) Yes, Michael thinks he is wealthy.
(d) Yes, Michael descibes him as perfect.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 1, what scent does Michael tell Agnes is on his breath?
2. Why does Michael claim he is kneeling before Agnes?
3. What does Michael reveal that he said to Agnes when they first met?
4. Where is Agnes when Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
5. What moment does Michael claim to have shared with Agnes before?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)