|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Lack of sleep.
(b) Too much noise.
(c) Intense pain.
(d) The brightness of the sunlight.
2. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
(a) Agnes' father.
(b) Michael's mother.
(c) Agnes' mother.
(d) Michael's sister.
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Kicks Michael.
(c) Cries in bed.
(d) Embraces Michael.
4. What reason does Agnes give that Michael was the life of the party?
(a) He had cute little stories.
(b) He could not stop giggling.
(c) His cologne was special.
(d) His clothing was fabulous.
5. What age are Agnes and Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) Almost middle age.
(d) In their twenties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael claim he is kneeling before Agnes?
2. Why does Agnes care about what the young poet does?
3. What does Agnes hold in her hand that she has taken from her wedding cake?
4. Agnes tells Michael that he has sold his soul for what?
5. What does the pillow in the bed have embroidered on it?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)