|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agnes' reaction after Michael finishes reading the young poet's work?
2. How is Agnes and Michael's relationship at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Full of jealousy and anger.
(b) Torn apart by different parenting methods.
(c) United in love and parenthood.
(d) On the brink of divorce.
3. Michael tells Agnes what shocking confession?
(a) He won a fortune gambling.
(b) He is having an affair.
(c) He is an orphan.
(d) He is bankrupt.
4. When Michael goes to the washstand on his wedding night, what does he do?
(a) Comb his hair.
(b) Wash his right ear.
(c) Brush his teeth.
(d) Shave his face.
5. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Intense pain.
(b) The brightness of the sunlight.
(c) Lack of sleep.
(d) Too much noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes want before becoming a grandmother?
2. What clothing are Michael and Agnes wearing in the very beginning of the play?
3. What is the status of the relationship of Agnes and Michael at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. After drinking from the bourbon bottle, what does Michael do?
5. What is Agnes' reply when Michael says that he has started writing a new book?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)