|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Agnes from the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She is now very pregnant.
(b) She has gained a lot of weight.
(c) She has cut her hair very short.
(d) She now walks with crutches.
2. What clothing are Michael and Agnes wearing in the very beginning of the play?
(a) Michael is wearing jeans, Agnes is in a black dress.
(b) Michael is wearing shorts, Agnes is in a polka dot skirt.
(c) Michael is dressed casually, Agnes is in a nightgown.
(d) Michael is in a tuxedo, Agnes is in a wedding gown.
3. What is Agnes holding in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A bouquet that matches her gown.
(b) Her folded wedding dress.
(c) A comb and hand mirror.
(d) Michael's book.
4. What does Agnes throw at Michael when she is mad at him in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(c) A book.
(d) A rattle.
5. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
(a) Read his novel to her.
(b) Call a cab.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Help her into bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Michael and Agnes have?
2. What is Agnes' reply when Michael says that he has started writing a new book?
3. Who does Michael say told him that everything in his life would turn out right and that he would have a happy married life?
4. In Act 1, Scene 1, Michael is deliriously happy and begs Agnes to tell him what?
5. Michael said he has tried to persuade Agnes with servants, dresses, paintings and money so that she would do what?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)