|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age are Agnes and Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Almost middle age.
(d) In their twenties.
2. In Act 1, Scene 2, what is Michael's selfish concern?
(a) He thinks the doctor will not tend to him.
(b) He needs to finish writing his book.
(c) He feels insignificant compared to the coming baby.
(d) He is hungry and wants to eat right away.
3. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes taunts Michael with what fact?
(a) She is heiress to a mass fortune.
(b) She might have had an affair.
(c) She might be pregnant again.
(d) She has spent all their savings.
4. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The brightness of the sunlight.
(b) Intense pain.
(c) Too much noise.
(d) Lack of sleep.
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) After dinner.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Very early morning.
(d) Late at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Agnes tells Michael in Act 1, Scene 2 that he has changed into a what?
2. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
3. Michael tells Agnes what shocking confession?
4. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Where is Agnes in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)