|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
(a) Agnes' mother.
(b) Agnes' father.
(c) Michael's mother.
(d) Michael's sister.
2. What is hanging on the walls in Act 2?
(a) Pictures of the children.
(b) Framed manuscripts of Michael's work.
(c) Embroidered country quilts.
(d) Rich paintings.
3. Michael describes himself as a "male animal" that has done what?
(a) His duty and should be dismissed.
(b) Cheated on Agnes.
(c) Fallen ill and must be taken to the hospital.
(d) Found his mate for life.
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, what do both Agnes and Michael want to help ease their worry?
(a) A swig of bourbon.
(b) A lot of money.
(c) A good rest.
(d) Breakfast and tea.
5. Michael says that Agnes has changed from a "princess" to a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
2. What object(s) does Michael use to call for Agnes?
3. When Michael goes to the washstand on his wedding night, what does he do?
4. As Michael goes to leave for the doctor, he turns around and does what?
5. When Agnes starts having labor pains, what is the first thing Michael does?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)