|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael grabs Agnes' arm in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens immediately?
(a) He throws her onto the bed.
(b) He dances with her.
(c) He kisses her hand.
(d) He twists her arm behind her back.
2. Why does Agnes stop Michael from calling the doctor?
(a) Agnes thinks the doctor's bill will be too expensive.
(b) Agnes does not trust the doctor and wants to find a new one.
(c) Michael wants to call the doctor to help with his headaches.
(d) Michael wants to call the doctor for himself, but should only call when Agnes needs care.
3. Who does Agnes really love, proven in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Her father.
(d) The young poet.
4. What event is happening that day in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Agnes and Michael's daughter's wedding.
(b) Agnes and Michael's wedding vow renewal.
(c) Agnes and Michael's son's wedding.
(d) Agnes and Michael's divorce.
5. Agnes tells Michael in Act 1, Scene 2 that he has changed into a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes throw at Michael when they have a fight in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who does Michael say makes him sing?
3. What does Michael tell his son in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Agnes describes Michael in what way when she is mad at him?
5. What does Michael accuse Agnes of in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)