|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Michael first comfort Agnes in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) After Agnes brings in the folded laundry.
(b) After the baby is born.
(c) After she has labor pains.
(d) After Agnes confesses how much she loves Michael.
2. Agnes tells Michael in Act 1, Scene 2 that he has changed into a what?
3. How does Agnes describe Michael's fathering?
(a) Good and proper.
(b) Exactly like that of her own father.
(c) Occasianal fits of hysteria.
(d) Completely ignorant and inexcusable.
4. About how much time has passed in the setting of Act 1, Scene 2 since the previous scene?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
5. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
(a) How handsome Michael is.
(b) How excited she is about their honeymoon.
(c) How wonderful the wedding was.
(d) How pretty the bed is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
2. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
3. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
4. What does Agnes throw at Michael when she is mad at him in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. When Michael goes to the washstand on his wedding night, what does he do?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)