|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael comes face to face with what fact about his son?
(a) That his son is stealing from him.
(b) That his son is an alcoholic.
(c) That his son is a young man.
(d) That his son is a womanizer.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
(a) Call a cab.
(b) Help her into bed.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Read his novel to her.
3. What has Michael and Agnes' son been doing with his medicine?
(a) Tricking his sister into taking it.
(b) Selling it to the poor.
(c) Hiding it in the bourbon bottle.
(d) Dutifully taking it.
4. When Agnes sees her husband bewildered at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, what does she do?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She cries.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She relaxes and goes to sleep.
5. What does Agnes accuse Michael of in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Favoring their daughter.
(b) Not working hard enough.
(c) Spending too much money.
(d) Having an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Agnes trying to prove by standing on one leg?
2. What is the first thing that Michael and Agnes agree about in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Agnes hold in her hand that she has taken from her wedding cake?
4. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
5. Where does Agnes try to find Michael's poem on their wedding night?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)