|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael doing at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Shaving in the mirror.
(b) Writing in a notebook.
(c) Entering through the door.
(d) Sleeping in bed.
2. What does Michael accuse Agnes of in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Being too lenient with their son.
(b) Disciplining their son too much.
(c) Being an alcoholic.
(d) Having an affair.
3. Where is Agnes when Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
(a) Brushing her hair in the mirror.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) Sleeping in the fourposter.
(d) Entering through the door.
4. What is different about Agnes from the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She has cut her hair very short.
(b) She has gained a lot of weight.
(c) She now walks with crutches.
(d) She is now very pregnant.
5. Who does Agnes and Michael's son seem to be taking after?
(b) Michael's father.
(d) Agnes' father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, what has changed about the decor in the room since the last scene?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
3. When Agnes first enters the room in Act 2, what does she do?
4. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, what is Michael's selfish concern?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)