|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. When Agnes starts having labor pains, what is the first thing Michael does?
(a) Faint onto the fourposter bed.
(b) Go into the bathroom to shave.
(c) Frantically rush to get dressed for the doctor.
(d) Complain about Agnes' timing.
3. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
(a) He sits down cross legged.
(b) He stretches onto the bed.
(c) He kneels on the ground.
(d) He rests his head in his hands.
4. Agnes tells Michael in Act 1, Scene 2 that he has changed into a what?
5. What does Agnes think Michael has given up?
(a) The children.
(b) His looks and charm.
(c) The only person who has always loved him.
(d) His smoking habit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Agnes hug Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Michael change into after Agnes retreats to the bathroom on their wedding night?
3. What does Agnes believe Michael has prepared for their wedding night?
4. When does Michael first comfort Agnes in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. At the very end of Act 1, Scene 1, what do Michael and Agnes do?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)