|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agnes' reply when Michael says that he has started writing a new book?
(a) She will throw it away.
(b) She will read it tomorrow.
(c) She is jealous and angry.
(d) She is excited and happy.
2. What does Michael tell his son in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Get to bed.
(c) Good night.
(d) Good morning.
3. What is Agnes carrying into the room when she is first seen in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A pile of clean laundry.
(b) The family cat.
(c) Dinner trays.
(d) A newborn baby.
4. Michael comes face to face with what fact about his son?
(a) That his son is a young man.
(b) That his son is a womanizer.
(c) That his son is an alcoholic.
(d) That his son is stealing from him.
5. What does Agnes throw at Michael when they have a fight in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His book.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) The dinner bell.
(d) The "God Is Love" pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say his son was wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is Michael first seen doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. In Act 1, Scene 1, Michael is deliriously happy and begs Agnes to tell him what?
4. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
5. When Agnes is whispering to Michael, what does she see that disgusts her?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)