|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
(a) Cries in bed.
(b) Kicks Michael.
(c) Embraces Michael.
(d) Goes to sleep.
2. Why does Agnes take the side of the bed away from the door?
(a) She wants Michael to answer the door in case somebody knocks.
(b) Michael had already taken his side and she is following along.
(c) She is supersticious about the side of the bed.
(d) She normally sleeps on that side and would feel uncomfortable anywhere else.
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, when Michael knocks on the door, what is Agnes doing?
(a) Taking off her evening gloves.
(b) Weeping in bed.
(d) Combing her hair.
4. What is Agnes trying to prove by standing on one leg?
(a) That her legs are weak.
(b) That she has terrific balance.
(c) That she is a bit tipsy from champagne.
(d) That she is a wonderful dancer.
5. Michael says to Agnes that he "married a princess" but wakes up to what?
(a) A daughter.
(b) A widow.
(c) A wife, a friend.
(d) An even prettier princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael and Agnes are first seen, what are they doing?
2. Michael wishes he was lying where in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. After drinking from the bourbon bottle, what does Michael do?
4. When Agnes is whispering to Michael, what does she see that disgusts her?
5. Why does Agnes stop Michael from calling the doctor?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)