|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Agnes describes Michael in what way when she is mad at him?
2. What does Agnes hold in her hand that she has taken from her wedding cake?
(a) A candle.
(b) A miniature groom decoration.
(c) A rose.
(d) A piece of fruit.
3. Who does Agnes and Michael's son seem to be taking after?
(b) Agnes' father.
(d) Michael's father.
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
(a) Embraces Michael.
(b) Cries in bed.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Kicks Michael.
5. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A dining set.
(b) Another bed.
(c) A bassinet.
(d) A rocking chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Agnes and Michael are in bed on their wedding night, why does Michael lean in to Agnes?
2. When Agnes locks herself in the bathroom on her wedding night, what does she take with her?
3. What does Michael reveal that he said to Agnes when they first met?
4. In his sullen mood in Act 1, Scene 2, what does Michael compare his relationship to Agnes to?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)