|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael wishes he was lying where in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) In Agnes' arms.
(b) The cradle.
(c) In a new bed.
(d) On the beach.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
(a) If she never sees her parents again.
(b) If she ever sees Michael or the children again.
(c) If the servants hear them fighting or not.
(d) If she never has another child.
3. Where does Agnes try to find Michael's poem on their wedding night?
(a) In his pockets.
(b) In the trunk.
(c) In the pillowcase.
(d) Under the bed.
4. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A dining set.
(b) A rocking chair.
(c) Another bed.
(d) A bassinet.
5. In the closing moments of Act 1, Scene 2, what is the status of Agnes and Michael?
(a) They are in an argument and are heading for separation.
(b) They have embraced their roles as husband and wife, devoted to each other and the baby.
(c) They have plans to go on a vacation together and give the new baby up for adoption.
(d) They have mixed feelings towards each other with the addition of the new baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell his son in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
3. What does Agnes tuck into bed with Michael when he is not feeling well?
4. What secret does Agnes tell Michael on her wedding night?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, about how much time has passed since the previous scene?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)