|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Michael finally go for the doctor?
(a) After eating dinner.
(b) After Agnes' mother arrives.
(c) After fetching the laundry from outside.
(d) After Agnes' labor pains continue for a while.
2. What does Michael leave to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Fetch something to eat.
(b) Call the doctor for his sick son.
(c) Go and search for his son.
(d) Administer punishment to his son.
3. What is Michael doing at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Entering through the door.
(b) Shaving in the mirror.
(c) Sleeping in bed.
(d) Writing in a notebook.
4. When Agnes sits on the bed in Act 2, Scene 1, she repeatedly says what?
(a) She wishes she would have more children.
(b) She wishes she could get divorced.
(c) She wishes she were dead.
(d) She wishes Michael would love her.
5. In Act 1, Scene 1, Michael is deliriously happy and begs Agnes to tell him what?
(a) That she will help him write a poem.
(b) That she will go on vacation with him.
(c) That she wants to marry him.
(d) That she is happy too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Michael and Agnes' son been doing with his medicine?
2. What smell keeps worrying Agnes in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Michael said he has tried to persuade Agnes with servants, dresses, paintings and money so that she would do what?
4. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
5. After Michael puts on his coat to leave in Act 1, Scene 2, what is the next thing he does?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)