|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes accuse Michael of in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Not working hard enough.
(b) Favoring their daughter.
(c) Spending too much money.
(d) Having an affair.
2. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
(a) The fourposter is now draped with rich curtains.
(b) The fourposter is bare and has no blankets or sheets on it.
(c) The fourposter is broken in half.
(d) The fourposter is no longer in the room.
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, what is Michael's selfish concern?
(a) He is hungry and wants to eat right away.
(b) He thinks the doctor will not tend to him.
(c) He needs to finish writing his book.
(d) He feels insignificant compared to the coming baby.
4. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
(a) To see her eyes one last time.
(b) A hug and a kiss.
(c) Another child.
(d) Her bank account number.
5. Near the end of Act 2, Scene 1, why is Michael so upset?
(a) He still wants but cannot have acceptance from Agnes' parents.
(b) He is thinking that Agnes might have had an affair.
(c) He heard that Agnes had a miscarriage.
(d) He knows that he has spent all his savings.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 1, what scent does Michael tell Agnes is on his breath?
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, what do both Agnes and Michael want to help ease their worry?
3. When Agnes locks herself in the bathroom on her wedding night, what does she take with her?
4. When does Michael first comfort Agnes in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Agnes tuck into bed with Michael when he is not feeling well?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)