|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Michael so angry in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He thinks Agnes is having an affair.
(b) His son has not come home from a party.
(c) His novel has gotten bad reviews.
(d) His daughter is eloping.
2. In Act 1, Scene 1, Michael is deliriously happy and begs Agnes to tell him what?
(a) That she wants to marry him.
(b) That she will go on vacation with him.
(c) That she is happy too.
(d) That she will help him write a poem.
3. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He is suffering from migraines.
(b) He has the flu.
(c) He has not eaten, and needs to eat.
(d) He is having sympathy labor pains.
4. What insult does Agnes tell Michael in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He is a hack writer.
(b) He had bad breath.
(c) She no longer sees him as her husband.
(d) She has never loved him.
5. Where is Agnes when Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
(a) Entering through the door.
(b) Brushing her hair in the mirror.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Sleeping in the fourposter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael leave to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
3. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
4. What is hanging on the walls in Act 2?
5. When Agnes first enters the room in Act 2, what does she do?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)