|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Four in the afternoon.
(b) Four in the morning.
(c) Seven in the evening.
2. Why does Agnes stop Michael from calling the doctor?
(a) Michael wants to call the doctor to help with his headaches.
(b) Agnes does not trust the doctor and wants to find a new one.
(c) Michael wants to call the doctor for himself, but should only call when Agnes needs care.
(d) Agnes thinks the doctor's bill will be too expensive.
3. In Act 1, Scene 1, what scent does Michael tell Agnes is on his breath?
(a) Cigar smoke.
(b) Wedding cake.
4. When Agnes locks herself in the bathroom on her wedding night, what does she take with her?
(a) Her suitcase.
(b) Michael's clothes.
(c) Her favorite book.
(d) A piece of wedding cake.
5. In Act 1, Scene 1, why does Micheal tell Agnes it is befitting of her to be crying?
(a) Women are sensitive and always cry.
(b) Her youth is over.
(c) She is extremely happy.
(d) She is a bad wife and he hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. At the beginning of the play, why does Michael claim that he is embarrassed?
3. What moment does Michael claim to have shared with Agnes before?
4. Why is Agnes mad that Michael is wearing a nightshirt?
5. Why has Agnes become angry with her son?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)