|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the junk drawer located?
2. What did Stephanie's friend request for the information?
3. What does Morelli call Stephanie?
4. What is the brand of the pregnancy test?
5. How many days had Eddie been missing for now?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Stephanie and Morelli's days compare?
2. How does Stephanie attempt to reassure Sugar?
3. What is it Mrs. Nowicki says that Lula and Stephanie can't do, and what is Lula's response?
4. Why did Stephanie end up having to cut out her hair?
5. Why doesn't Morelli want to help Sally into his corset, and why does he have to?
6. How does Stephanie describe Morelli's mother?
7. How did the Ballroom avoid bankruptcy?
8. What was the role of mothers in the 'burg, according to Stephanie?
9. What was the bet made between Stephanie and Joe and why does Stephanie reason she made it?
10. What is the major downfall to Trenton?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of person is Grandma Mazur? Create a personality profile and compare and contrast her to any other character you choose in the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Stephanie and Morelli's relationship. How does it have the potential to be healthy? What things would they have to work on as a couple to make the relationship better?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Stephanie and Joyce. What kind of people are they? Where do their moral scruples lie? Who would you rather meet on the street?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)