|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lula call their trio?
2. What is Lula's disguise?
3. Who found Stephanie snooping outside Eddie's place?
4. Why did Eddie call Stephanie?
5. What did Maxine have that Eddie wanted back?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Kenny's mother do when she found out what had happened?
2. Who is Ranger and what does he need from Stephanie?
3. What things did Maxine tell Stephanie?
4. What did Stephanie find on her door, and why did it spook her?
5. What various reasons did Stephanie go to the beach?
6. What things did Stephanie learn from the 7-Eleven?
7. What ways did Ranger suggest getting rid of Joyce, and in what way did he succeed?
8. Why did Stephanie bring Lula?
9. Where did Stephanie's mother say his father had been?
10. Why wasn't the collection of a home a good idea to make good on the bond?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how the money doesn't justify the risks Stephanie takes with her life. Use quotes from the book to back up the argument. Conversely, you may choose to justify the job in the terms of the kind of career that Ranger has built for himself.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Stephanie and Morelli's family. In what ways would they find common ground? In what ways would they disagree? How could they expect Christmas to go by?
Essay Topic 3
Sugar tries to do everything in his power to make Sally love him, but Sally isn't gay. Many men and women try to get their partner to like them. What is the flaw in this logic? How does this lead to a really negative relationship. What is the better idea when pursuing a long term relationship? What is the final outcome of these attempted forced relationships?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)