|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Steph arrive to the office psyched?
2. What is Lula's disguise?
3. How much was Ranger's car worth?
4. What does Stephanie suggest other than a condom?
5. Where did Vinnie go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Stephanie eventually settle on Morelli's as a good place to stay?
2. Why wasn't the collection of a home a good idea to make good on the bond?
3. What did Stephanie find on her door, and why did it spook her?
4. Why couldn't Mrs. Nowicki have been dead for long?
5. Where did Stephanie's mother say his father had been?
6. What things did Maxine tell Stephanie?
7. What various reasons did Stephanie go to the beach?
8. How was Kuntz different than in the last few times Stephanie had seen him?
9. Why couldn't Stephanie leave Lula behind?
10. What is the difference between Atlantic City and Vegas?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using Stephanie's descriptions, compare the cities mentioned in Chapter 7. How do these places differ? How do their patrons and tourists differ? Which is most well known to you? Why do you think this is?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the writing style of Janet Evanovich. How do the clues in this book lead the reader to understand what's happening and what's going on? Could you predict the end of the novel from the beginning? In either case, rate the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Sally and Sugar. Who is an over all more stable individual and why? What characteristics make Sugar dangerous, and make him more dangerous than Sally could ever be? Which one would you rather have as your friend and why?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)