|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How could Stephanie tell Morelli had just got home?
(a) The hood of his truck was still warm
(b) He always brewed coffee when he got home and there was a fresh pot
(c) He would usually have a beer and the house smelled of it
(d) He was still in the shower
2. Who did Stephanie call for help?
(b) Grandma Mazur
(d) Joe Morelli
3. What was Morelli's Christening outfit?
(a) A suit
(b) A dress
(d) Slacks and shirt
4. What does Morelli prepare for Stephanie?
(a) Oreos and milk
(b) Chocolate and oysters
(c) Milk and chocolate chip cookies
(d) Donuts and coffee
5. What two words did Joe use to describe Stephanie and his relationship?
(a) Intimate lovers
(b) Best friends
(c) Close friends
(d) Good friends
Short Answer Questions
1. What problems would Joe have with Stephanie having a shower?
2. What does Lula say she will need to blend in at the beach?
3. Why doesn't Stephanie need to worry about her prints?
4. What did Morelli see Stephanie in that made him unable to resist her?
5. What does Morelli comment on regarding Stephanie's attitude?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Stephanie's mother reassure her?
2. What is it Mrs. Nowicki says that Lula and Stephanie can't do, and what is Lula's response?
3. How did Sugar look in drag?
4. What was the difference between being at the ballpark and watching a baseball game on TV to Stephanie?
5. Why doesn't Morelli want to help Sally into his corset, and why does he have to?
6. What does Stephanie think Ranger meant when he said he would be "in the wind"?
7. How did Stephanie and Morelli's days compare?
8. What is the major downfall to Trenton?
9. What does Mrs. Nowicki say about harboring a fugitive and what does she say she is doing all this for?
10. Who is Bernie and of what use is he to Stephanie?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)