|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie look like after their apprehension?
(a) A bake sale gone wrong
(b) A corn dog
(c) A bad chef
(d) A chicken nugget
2. What does Lula say she will need to blend in at the beach?
(a) An umbrella
(b) A brightly colored bathing suit
(c) A Popsicle
(d) An ice cream
3. Why should Stephanie have called Ranger instead of Lula?
(a) He was Vinnie's top bounty hunter, and could get away with a break and enter
(b) He was far more intimidating
(c) He looked like a cop when he entered a home
(d) He has a way with locks
4. What was the first thing Stephanie asked Ranger?
(a) How he knew she was in trouble
(b) Where he was
(c) If she had wet her pants
(d) If he had chocolate in his car
5. How many children does Grandma Bella foretell Stephanie and Joe having?
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Morelli tell this one was a fake twenty?
2. What did Stephanie feel like the next morning?
3. What kind of food does Sugar like?
4. Who showed up to save Stephanie?
5. How much money did Stephanie lose on Craps?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Bernie and of what use is he to Stephanie?
2. Why were both Stephanie and Sally afraid of Sugar?
3. What two things did Stephanie find really discomfiting about Morelli and his life?
4. Why did Grandma Mazur frequent the beauty parlor?
5. How did Morelli react to the firebombing attempt?
6. What does Mrs. Nowicki say about harboring a fugitive and what does she say she is doing all this for?
7. Why did Stephanie's enthusiasm do a dip?
8. How did Sugar look in drag?
9. How did the Ballroom avoid bankruptcy?
10. What is the major downfall to Trenton?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)