|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does Sugar like?
(a) Spicy food
(b) Thai food
(c) Chinese food
2. How many people in total were now in the room?
3. What western character does Stephanie ask Morelli if she looks like?
(a) Calamity Jane
(b) Clint Eastwood
(c) Hopalong Cassidy
(d) Billy the Kidd
4. What made Stephanie get all choked up?
(a) The look he was giving her
(b) The memories of them as kids
(c) Morelli's trust in her
(d) Morelli's Christening outfit
5. What was left at Stephanie's apartment?
(a) A metal mixing bowl
(b) The charred remains of wiring
(c) The cookie jar
(d) A candelabra
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hanson work?
2. What did Morelli do to gain access to the house by the shore?
3. When was the last time Kuntz's aunt and uncle had seen him?
4. What was Gene drinking?
5. What was for dessert at Stephanie's parents' place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Stephanie call herself a loser?
2. How did Stephanie's mother reassure her?
3. How did the Ballroom avoid bankruptcy?
4. Why did Grandma Mazur frequent the beauty parlor?
5. How did Morelli react to the firebombing attempt?
6. Why did Stephanie's enthusiasm do a dip?
7. What two things did Stephanie find really discomfiting about Morelli and his life?
8. Where did Morelli sleep the night that closes the chapter, and why?
9. What is the difference between the way Morelli views 'the relationship' and the way Stephanie does?
10. Why were both Stephanie and Sally afraid of Sugar?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)