|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was loving Morelli comparable to?
(a) Loving chocolate
(b) Loving brownies
(c) Loving candy
(d) Loving cheesecake
2. What was Gene drinking?
(a) Rum and Dr. Pepper
(b) Vodka and Seven Up
(c) Gin and tonic
(d) Rum and Coke
3. How much money did Stephanie lose on Craps?
(a) Thirty-five dollars
(b) Fifty dollars
(c) Forty dollars
(d) Twenty dollars
4. What kind of car was Mrs. Nowicki driving?
(a) A beat up Charger
(b) An older Trans Am
(c) A beat up Escort
(d) A mint condition BMW
5. What does Morelli prepare for Stephanie?
(a) Donuts and coffee
(b) Oreos and milk
(c) Chocolate and oysters
(d) Milk and chocolate chip cookies
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days had Eddie been missing for now?
2. Who showed up to save Stephanie?
3. What does Morelli comment on regarding Stephanie's attitude?
4. What was the only thing missing from the appearance of Eddie's house?
5. What was Morelli's Christening outfit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the bet made between Stephanie and Joe and why does Stephanie reason she made it?
2. How did Sugar look in drag?
3. Why did Stephanie's enthusiasm do a dip?
4. How did the Ballroom avoid bankruptcy?
5. Why did Stephanie end up having to cut out her hair?
6. Who is Bernie and of what use is he to Stephanie?
7. What does Stephanie think Ranger meant when he said he would be "in the wind"?
8. Why is Norvil a 'pain in the ass'?
9. What is it Mrs. Nowicki says that Lula and Stephanie can't do, and what is Lula's response?
10. What does Mrs. Nowicki say about harboring a fugitive and what does she say she is doing all this for?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)