|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma Bella say about Stephanie going to go and do more bounty hunter work?
(a) It's a crying shame
(b) It's not a good idea
(c) It's a real pity
(d) It's a sin against nature
2. Who arrived at the door of Morelli's house?
(d) Mrs. Nowicki
3. How much money did Stephanie lose on Craps?
(a) Thirty-five dollars
(b) Forty dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Twenty dollars
4. What does Lula say she will need to blend in at the beach?
(a) An umbrella
(b) An ice cream
(c) A Popsicle
(d) A brightly colored bathing suit
5. What was the only thing missing from the appearance of Eddie's house?
(a) Flies around the entrance
(b) Black crepe
(c) Beer bottles on the porch
(d) Lace curtains
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Gene drinking?
2. Which celebrity does Lula mention?
3. What western character does Stephanie ask Morelli if she looks like?
4. What did Margie bring home?
5. How much money does Stephanie bet Morelli?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Ballroom avoid bankruptcy?
2. Who is Bernie and of what use is he to Stephanie?
3. Why does Morelli say that he is coming with Stephanie?
4. How does Stephanie attempt to reassure Sugar?
5. How did Stephanie's mother reassure her?
6. Why did Stephanie's enthusiasm do a dip?
7. What is the major downfall to Trenton?
8. What was the bet made between Stephanie and Joe and why does Stephanie reason she made it?
9. What does Mrs. Nowicki say about harboring a fugitive and what does she say she is doing all this for?
10. How did Stephanie and Morelli's days compare?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)