|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thought made Stephanie's blood run cold?
(a) The thought of someone watching her in the shower
(b) The thought of apprehending the suspect in her case
(c) The thought of wanting a relationship with Morelli
(d) The thought that the two mutilations were connected
2. Who was delivering flowers to Stephanie's apartment?
(a) Eddie Kuntz
(b) Maxine Nowicki
(c) Sally Sweet
(d) Joe Morelli
3. What did Uncle Lou get paid per car he blew up?
(a) Thirty Dollars
(b) Forty Dollars
(c) Twenty five Dollars
(d) Fifty Dollars
4. What did Maxine like to watch on TV?
(a) Beverly Hills, 90210
(b) The OC
(c) Magnum PI
(d) James Bond
5. What was the message on Stephanie's door?
(a) You are the slime of humanity and I hate you!
(b) I'll get you for this, and your hamster too!
(c) I'm coming for you missy
(d) I hate you! And I'll get even!
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lula do to Joyce's tire?
2. What was Sally and Sugar's fight about?
3. What was her first coherent thought about when Stephanie had realized what had happened?
4. What was under the porch?
5. What had Maxine been wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Vinnie fool around with Joyce?
2. Why did Stephanie eventually settle on Morelli's as a good place to stay?
3. Why wasn't the collection of a home a good idea to make good on the bond?
4. What does the Point Pleasant beach smell like to Stephanie?
5. Who is Joe Morelli?
6. What is Joyce doing watching Stephanie?
7. Why does Stephanie think that Morelli is the one with the psychotic girlfriend?
8. What various reasons did Stephanie go to the beach?
9. How was Kuntz different than in the last few times Stephanie had seen him?
10. What things lead Stephanie to believe that something bad happened to Helen?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)