|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the person bring?
(a) Pino's spaghetti and meatballs
(b) Saratino's meatball sub
(c) Pino's meatball subs
(d) Vino's meatball sub
2. What was thrown through Eddie's window?
(a) A brick with a letter around it
(b) A softball
(c) A large rock
(d) A golfball
3. What would it take for Dillon to fix something?
(a) A multitude of phone calls
(b) A smile and some vodka
(c) A written letter, sent three times
(d) A smile and a beer
4. What finger did Margie accidentally cut off?
(a) The forefinger
(b) The pinky finger
(c) The middle finger
(d) The index finger
5. What did Stephanie think would help her deductive reasoning?
(a) A chocolate bar
(b) A couple doughnuts
(c) A cup of coffee
(d) A steak
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lula's disguise?
2. Who found Stephanie snooping outside Eddie's place?
3. What is Kenny's Mafia name?
4. Where did Joyce get her connections?
5. How old was Mr. Landowski?
Short Essay Questions
1. Stephanie has various people in her life that are good at particular puzzles. Who are these people and what are their speciaities?
2. What reasons lead Stephanie to believe that Maxine didn't want to shoot Eddie?
3. Why couldn't Mrs. Nowicki have been dead for long?
4. Why did Stephanie eventually settle on Morelli's as a good place to stay?
5. Why did Stephanie bring Lula?
6. Where did Stephanie's mother say his father had been?
7. What is Joyce doing watching Stephanie?
8. What did Stephanie find on her door, and why did it spook her?
9. What various reasons did Stephanie go to the beach?
10. Why wasn't the collection of a home a good idea to make good on the bond?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)