|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Stephanie see Joe Morelli?
(a) He was moderately good looking
(b) He was sexy
(c) He was extremely hot
(d) He was butt ugly
2. What does Eddie try to do?
(a) Follow her home
(b) Feel Stephanie up
(c) Kiss Stephanie goodbye
(d) Continue his "date" with Stephanie
3. Where was the clue hidden?
(a) In a baggie in a dumpster
(b) In a jar in a dumpster
(c) In a pinyata
(d) In a wastebasket on Spinster Ave
4. Who found Stephanie snooping outside Eddie's place?
(d) Betty and Leo
5. Who did Grandma try to set Stephanie up with?
(a) Stewart Gallant
(b) Joe Morelli
(c) Jason Warwicki
(d) Eddie Kuntz
Short Answer Questions
1. What wig did Stephanie end up borrowing?
2. What time do Stephanie's parents eat dinner?
3. What was 'their spot'?
4. What was this clue hidden in?
5. Who did Stephanie suspect for Helen's disappearance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Stephanie has various people in her life that are good at particular puzzles. Who are these people and what are their speciaities?
2. What reasons lead Stephanie to believe that Maxine didn't want to shoot Eddie?
3. What is Joyce doing watching Stephanie?
4. Why wasn't the collection of a home a good idea to make good on the bond?
5. Why couldn't Vinnie fool around with Joyce?
6. What things did Stephanie learn from the 7-Eleven?
7. How was Kuntz different than in the last few times Stephanie had seen him?
8. What did Kenny's mother do when she found out what had happened?
9. Who was Terry Grizolli?
10. What things did Maxine tell Stephanie?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)