|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the clue hidden?
(a) In a jar in a dumpster
(b) In a baggie in a dumpster
(c) In a pinyata
(d) In a wastebasket on Spinster Ave
2. Where is the next clue?
(a) In the box marked with a red X
(b) In the trash behind his house
(c) In the envelope with no return address
(d) In the box marked with a white X
3. How old was Mr. Landowski?
4. What does Lula call their trio?
(a) The Three Stooges
(b) The Three Moosekateers
(c) The Three Musketeers
(d) The Three Muffkateers
5. Who did Stephanie suspect for Helen's disappearance?
(a) Eddie Kuntz
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a black woman in a Buick look like to Lula?
2. What was 'their spot'?
3. What time do Stephanie's parents eat dinner?
4. What is living in Trenton in July comparable to?
5. Where did Helen turn up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ranger and what does he need from Stephanie?
2. Why couldn't Vinnie fool around with Joyce?
3. Why couldn't Mrs. Nowicki have been dead for long?
4. What things lead Stephanie to believe that something bad happened to Helen?
5. What was really choking Stephanie up while she sat outside Morelli's place?
6. Why does Stephanie think that Morelli is the one with the psychotic girlfriend?
7. What ways did Ranger suggest getting rid of Joyce, and in what way did he succeed?
8. Who was Terry Grizolli?
9. Why did Stephanie eventually settle on Morelli's as a good place to stay?
10. What did Kenny's mother do when she found out what had happened?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)