|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the sky comparable to?
(a) The ocean
(d) Whipped cream
2. How many other people came in following Maxine?
(a) Two women, two men
(b) Four men
(c) Four women
(d) Three women, one man
3. What kind of alcohol does Morelli suggest?
4. What is the brand of the pregnancy test?
(a) Johnson and Johnson
(c) First Response
(d) Clear Blue
5. What did Morelli do to gain access to the house by the shore?
(a) Scream blue murder
(b) Get a warrant
(c) Knock politely
(d) Break the window using the butt of his gun
6. Who arrived at the door of Morelli's house?
(d) Mrs. Nowicki
7. What does Vinnie want from Stephanie?
(a) To secure Maxine
(b) To encourage Joyce
(c) To leave Joyce alone
(d) To let Maxine go
8. Who showed up to save Stephanie?
9. Who is Ranger's mark?
(a) Orvil Tomson
(b) Orville Thomson
(c) Norvil Thompson
(d) Norville Thompson
10. What was the only thing missing from the appearance of Eddie's house?
(a) Beer bottles on the porch
(b) Black crepe
(c) Lace curtains
(d) Flies around the entrance
11. Who never admitted to being scared?
12. What kind of food does Sugar like?
(a) Chinese food
(c) Spicy food
(d) Thai food
13. What does Grandma Bella say about Stephanie going to go and do more bounty hunter work?
(a) It's a crying shame
(b) It's a sin against nature
(c) It's a real pity
(d) It's not a good idea
14. What was for dessert at Stephanie's parents' place?
(a) Chocolate chip cookies
(b) Banana creme pie
(c) Rhubarb pie
(d) Blueberry pie
15. How does Stephanie get into Eddie's house?
(a) She opens the window
(b) She picks the lock
(c) She breaks the window
(d) She breaks down the door
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Stephanie need to worry about her prints?
2. Who did Stephanie call for help?
3. What did Margie bring home?
4. Why should Stephanie have called Ranger instead of Lula?
5. What was Stephanie's mother preparing for dessert?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)