|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stephanie call the Buick?
(a) A squashed BMW
(b) A boat
(c) A cheap ferrari
(d) A Porsche on steroids
2. What did Stephanie use against Kenny?
(a) Self defense
(b) Martial Arts
(d) Defense spray
3. What is Eddie supposed to do if he runs into trouble?
(b) Wave his arms
(c) Call them
(d) Make a sound like a dying giraffe
4. What color was the sand at the beach?
5. Who else has decided to come with her to Atlantic City?
(a) Grandma Mazur
(b) Stephanie's father
6. Where did Vinnie go?
(b) North Carolina
7. What was the complication to the meeting and the events that occurred after?
(a) There was a knock at the door
(b) The placement of the gun was dangerous
(c) No one had a condom
(d) Stephanie was romantically linked to Eddie
8. What is Lula's disguise?
(a) A Fox
(b) A drag queen
(c) A tourist
(d) An old lady
9. What colors are Stephanie's bathroom?
(a) Lilac and orange
(b) Orange and pink
(c) Orange and brown
(d) Brown and purple
10. What is Kenny's Mafia name?
(a) Kenny "made man" Martin
(b) Kenny "spinner" Martin
(c) Kenny "the man" Martin
(d) Kenny "the boss" Martin
11. What does a black woman in a Buick look like to Lula?
(b) Twenty five dollars for a blow job
(c) Fifty dollars a lay
12. What does Sally drive?
(a) A Ferrari
(b) A Lamborghini
(c) A Porsche
(d) A BMW
13. What did Maxine have that Eddie wanted back?
(a) A list of credit card numbers and account information
(b) Love letters
(c) Drug money
(d) An engagement ring
14. What kind of cigarettes does Mrs. Nowicki smoke?
(b) Benson and Hedges
15. What was this clue hidden in?
(a) A garbage can
(b) The fountain
(c) A pudding
(d) A pie
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Stephanie suspect for Helen's disappearance?
2. What is the name of their mark's boyfriend?
3. Who did Stephanie call to help her with the problem of Joyce?
4. Where did Helen turn up?
5. What had Maxine been wearing?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)