1. Which is the first of three Socratic dialogues written by Plato?
2. What nationality was Socrates?
3. The Euthyphro is a dialogue between which men?
Socrates and Euthyphro.
4. Where does Euthyphro take place?
In a government office.
5. What is Euthyphro's profession?
6. What is the overarching subject of Euthyphro?
7. Why is Socrates put on trial?
For corrupting the youth.
8. Why does the dialogue in Euthyphro end?
Euthyphro becomes frustrated and leaves.
9. What is Euthyphro's father accused of?
10. What is prophecy?
Knowledge of the future.
This section contains 5,741 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)