1. Which is the first of three Socratic dialogues written by Plato?
(c) The Clouds.
2. What nationality was Socrates?
3. The Euthyphro is a dialogue between which men?
(a) Plato and Socrates.
(b) Socrates and Euthyphro.
(c) Zeus and Hades.
(d) Aristophanes and Cato.
4. Where does Euthyphro take place?
(a) By a river.
(b) In prison.
(c) In Socrates' Thinkery.
(d) In a government office.
5. What is Euthyphro's profession?
6. What is the overarching subject of Euthyphro?
7. Why is Socrates put on trial?
(a) For embezzlement.
(b) For indecent exposure.
(c) For murder.
(d) For corrupting the youth.
8. Why does the dialogue in Euthyphro end?
(a) Euthyphro becomes frustrated and leaves.
(b) There is a great earthquake.
(c) Socrates is taken to prison.
(d) Plato died before he finished writing it.
9. What is Euthyphro's father accused of?
10. What is prophecy?
(a) A ritual rite of passage to manhood.
(b) Faith in the gods.
(c) Knowledge of the future.
(d) Hatred for one's own family.
This section contains 5,741 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)