|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mrs. Martin leave her hometown in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Five days ago.
(b) Five months ago.
(c) Five weeks ago.
(d) Five years ago.
2. What story does the fire chief tell after Mrs. Smith breaks down sobbing in The Bald Soprano?
(a) "The Dog and the Cow."
(b) "The Headcold."
(c) "The Fire Chief."
(d) "The Smiths."
3. In The Lesson, the professor says that "our contemporary life has become most" what?
4. In The Lesson, the pupil says, "I know my ______, don't I, Professor?"
5. How old is the pupil in The Lesson?
6. Who died three years ago, according to Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Bobby Watson.
(b) Sarah Jane Winslow.
(c) Mrs. Wilson.
(d) The Danbury boy.
7. What did the Smiths' son want to drink at dinner?
8. The Smiths were given seven silver what for their wedding in The Bald Soprano?
9. What is Mrs. Martin's first name in The Bald Soprano?
10. In order to articulate, the professor suggests you do what?
(a) Put a book on your head.
(b) Lift your neck and chin.
(c) Stand barefoot.
(d) Stand on your head.
11. What does Mrs. Smith claim a fireman is also in The Bald Soprano?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A newsman.
(c) A savior.
(d) A confessor.
12. When the pupil begins to seem ill, what does she say is wrong with her?
(c) Feeling faint.
(d) Upset stomach.
13. What story does Mrs. Smith tell in The Bald Soprano?
(a) "The Snake and the Fox."
(b) "The Mad Hatter."
(c) "The Bouquet."
(d) "The Dog and the Cow."
14. How old is the maid in The Lesson?
15. Where is Mr. Martin originally from in The Bald Soprano?
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does the student answer wrong in her beginnings with the professor?
2. What does the professor go and take out of the drawer in the end of The Lesson?
3. Where is the setting for The Lesson?
4. Who is seated on stage at the opening of The Bald Soprano?
5. What does the pupil say she doesn't know all of yet and has trouble learning them in The Lesson?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)