|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chairs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Jack, or The Submission mostly just sings?
(a) Father Robert.
(b) Grandmother Jack.
(d) Grandfather Jack.
2. Who died three years ago, according to Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Mrs. Wilson.
(b) Sarah Jane Winslow.
(c) The Danbury boy.
(d) Bobby Watson.
3. In The Bald Soprano, Mr. Smith claims that only what is honest in England?
(a) The Royal Navy.
(d) Fire chiefs.
4. When leading her to say "autumn," what does the professor say it begins like?
5. What doctor, before operating on Parker, "had his own liver operated on first," in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Dr. Smith.
(b) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
(c) Dr. Martin.
(d) Dr. Slovenian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the maid say that philology leads to in The Lesson?
2. Where does the old man say his mother died in The Chairs?
3. The professor tells the pupil that in arithmetic, "the thing that counts is, above all" what?
4. When did Mr. Martin leave his hometown in The Bald Soprano?
5. What is the maid's name in The Bald Soprano?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)