|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chairs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Chairs, how old is the old man?
2. Who gave Jack his first spankings in Jack, or The Submission?
(a) Mother Jack.
(b) Father Robert.
(d) Father Jack.
3. What does Jack's father do to him early in Jack, or The Submission?
(a) Disowns him.
(b) Murders him.
(c) Beats him.
(d) Abandons him.
4. Who is left on stage after the blackout at the end of The Bald Soprano?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The fire chief.
(c) The Martins.
5. According to the old woman, how many children did the old man and old woman have in The Chairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What doctor, before operating on Parker, "had his own liver operated on first," in The Bald Soprano?
2. How many years have the old man and old woman been married in The Chairs?
3. What is another word for phonemes?
4. Where does the old man say his mother died in The Chairs?
5. What does the old woman say you use a leaf of beef, an hour of flour, a little gastric sugar?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)