|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jack, or The Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "a good manager, thrifty, plays the piano," in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Mrs. Martin.
2. Jack's sister tells their mother that all roads lead to where?
3. What two roles must be played by the same actress in Jack, or The Submission?
(a) Father Robert and Mother Robert.
(b) Mother Jack and Father Jack.
(c) Jack and Jacqueline.
(d) Roberta I and Roberta II.
4. What does the maid say that philology leads to in The Lesson?
5. Mother Jack tells Jack, "I've been a true sweetheart, a husband, a sailor, a buddy, a _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is seated on stage at the opening of The Bald Soprano?
2. What does Mrs. Smith claim a fireman is also in The Bald Soprano?
3. What is the maid's name in The Lesson?
4. Jack's sister tells their father that Jack's behavior is the ______ of puberty.
5. What word does Jacqueline call Jack which truly upsets him in Jack, or The Submission?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)