|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jack, or The Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the professor say the pupil has a tendency to always do when doing arithmetic?
2. Who died three years ago, according to Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Sarah Jane Winslow.
(b) Mrs. Wilson.
(c) The Danbury boy.
(d) Bobby Watson.
3. What is Roberta wearing when she enters in Jack, or The Submission?
(a) An evening gown.
(b) A parlor hat.
(c) A cocktail dress.
(d) A wedding gown.
4. In The Bald Soprano, who says, "never. It is only the first three times that count"?
(a) Mrs. Martin.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) The fire chief.
(d) Mr. Martin.
5. What are the names of the Watsons' children in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Sarah and Bobby.
(b) Jill and Billy.
(c) Billy and Bobby.
(d) Bobby and Bobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Jack a "Kangareen" in Jack, or The Submission?
2. The pupil asks the Professor, "are all the roots of words ____?"
3. Mother Jack tells Jack, "I've been a true sweetheart, a husband, a sailor, a buddy, a _____."
4. What does Mrs. Smith claim a fireman is also in The Bald Soprano?
5. What does the pupil say her parents are fairly?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)