|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jack, or The Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mrs. Martin leave her hometown in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Five weeks ago.
(b) Five days ago.
(c) Five months ago.
(d) Five years ago.
2. What does Grandmother Jack tell Grandfather Jack to keep an eye on as they spy him leaving his room?
(a) His countenance.
(b) His chair.
(c) His window.
(d) His telephone.
3. Who is left on stage after the blackout at the end of The Bald Soprano?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The Martins.
(c) The fire chief.
4. Who says, "we can't be sure of anything, young lady, in this world"?
(a) The pupil.
(b) The maid.
(c) Mrs. Watson.
(d) The professor.
5. What does the professor use to demonstrate numbers in The Lesson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jack's sister claims she's not, he's not, she's not, nor Jack is not a what?
2. What does Roberta have two of?
3. What, according to the professor, are so closely related as to be true second cousins?
4. When leading her to say "autumn," what does the professor say it begins like?
5. How many strokes does the "English clock" strike at the beginning of The Bald Soprano?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)