|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jack, or The Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Smith's discuss about dinner in The Bald Soprano?
(a) The eggs.
(b) The potatoes.
(c) The lamb.
(d) The cobbler.
2. Not being able to rely on her reasoning, the pupil has done what with all possible multiplications?
(b) Learned a new system.
(c) Forgotten them.
3. What does Father Jack say Roberta's tongue is the color of?
(b) Tomato sauce.
4. In order to articulate, the professor suggests you do what?
(a) Lift your neck and chin.
(b) Put a book on your head.
(c) Stand barefoot.
(d) Stand on your head.
5. What does Mother Jack do when the argument escalates in Jack, or The Submission?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the professor tell the pupil he is going to do about her ears in the end of The Lesson?
2. Who, in the course of The Lesson, loses gaiety to become withdrawn and morose?
3. What does the professor go and take out of the drawer in the end of The Lesson?
4. Geography and what are twin sisters, according to the professor in The Lesson?
5. What doctor, before operating on Parker, "had his own liver operated on first," in The Bald Soprano?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)