|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bald Soprano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Smith's discuss about dinner in The Bald Soprano?
(a) The potatoes.
(b) The cobbler.
(c) The lamb.
(d) The eggs.
2. What is the name of the Martins' daughter in The Bald Soprano?
3. In The Bald Soprano, Mr. Smith claims that only what is honest in England?
(a) Fire chiefs.
(b) The Royal Navy.
4. According to Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano, all the Bobby Watsons are what?
(c) Hospitality workers.
(d) Commercial travelers.
5. What story does the fire chief tell after Mrs. Smith breaks down sobbing in The Bald Soprano?
(a) "The Smiths."
(b) "The Fire Chief."
(c) "The Dog and the Cow."
(d) "The Headcold."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is darning socks in the opening scene of The Bald Soprano?
2. When did Mrs. Martin leave her hometown in The Bald Soprano?
3. What is the fire chief wearing in The Bald Soprano?
4. Who says, "times are bad. That's true all over. It's the same this year with business and agriculture as it is with fires, nothing is prospering"?
5. What story does Mrs. Smith tell in The Bald Soprano?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)