|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bald Soprano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Smiths' maid go to the cinema with in The Bald Soprano?
(a) A man.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her niece.
2. Where has Mr. Martin resided since coming to London in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Smith Street.
(b) Bromfield Street.
(c) Isleydale Avenue.
(d) Martin Lane.
3. Who died three years ago, according to Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Mrs. Wilson.
(b) Sarah Jane Winslow.
(c) The Danbury boy.
(d) Bobby Watson.
4. What story does Mr. Smith tell in The Bald Soprano?
(a) "The Dungeon and the Dwarf."
(b) "The Snake and the Fox."
(c) "The Noose and the Rope."
(d) "The Dog and the Cow."
5. What is the first story told by the fire chief in The Bald Soprano?
(a) "The Dog and the Cow."
(b) "Incidental Rumors."
(c) "The Shepherd and the Waitress."
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does the fire chief say, "It is she who extinguished my first fires"?
2. When did Mrs. Martin leave her hometown in The Bald Soprano?
3. In The Bald Soprano, who tells the audience, "My real name is Sherlock Holmes"?
4. What does the fire chief have orders to do in The Bald Soprano?
5. What is Bobby Watson's wife's name in The Bald Soprano?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)