|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bald Soprano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Mr. Smith tell in The Bald Soprano?
(a) "The Dog and the Cow."
(b) "The Noose and the Rope."
(c) "The Snake and the Fox."
(d) "The Dungeon and the Dwarf."
2. Who tells a story about seeing a man in the underground reading a newspaper in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mrs. Smith.
(c) Mr. Martin.
3. What did the Smiths' son want to drink at dinner?
4. Who is the Rumanian grocer that Mrs. Parker knows in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Andreas Gordovsky.
(b) Arlando Ignesonov.
(c) Popesco Rosenfield.
(d) Micheal Romanov.
5. Who tells about seeing a man tying his shoes in the street in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(b) Mrs. Martin.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the Smith's had for dinner in the beginning of The Bald Soprano?
2. Of whom does the fire chief say, "It is she who extinguished my first fires"?
3. What doctor, before operating on Parker, "had his own liver operated on first," in The Bald Soprano?
4. According to Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano, all the Bobby Watsons are what?
5. Who is darning socks in the opening scene of The Bald Soprano?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)