|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bald Soprano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Smiths' son want to drink at dinner?
2. How many strokes does the "English clock" strike at the beginning of The Bald Soprano?
3. What is Mrs. Martin's first name in The Bald Soprano?
4. Who is darning socks in the opening scene of The Bald Soprano?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mrs. Martin.
(c) Mrs. Warren.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
5. In The Bald Soprano, who says, "you are both partly right. When the doorbell rings, sometimes there is someone, other times there is no one"?
(a) Mrs. Martin.
(b) Mrs. Smith.
(c) The fire chief.
(d) Mr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mrs. Martin leave her hometown in The Bald Soprano?
2. Whose mother courted Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano?
3. Who tells about seeing a man tying his shoes in the street in The Bald Soprano?
4. Who is "a good manager, thrifty, plays the piano," in The Bald Soprano?
5. Who died three years ago, according to Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)