|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bald Soprano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the Watsons' children in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Sarah and Bobby.
(b) Billy and Bobby.
(c) Jill and Billy.
(d) Bobby and Bobby.
2. What have the Smith's had for dinner in the beginning of The Bald Soprano?
(b) Lamb stew.
(c) Fish and chips.
3. Who appear to not know each other in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Mary and the Smiths.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
(d) The Smiths and the Martins.
4. What is Bobby Watson's wife's name in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Michelle Watson.
(b) Jenny Watson.
(c) Bobby Watson.
(d) Sarah Watson.
5. Who died three years ago, according to Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Mrs. Wilson.
(b) Bobby Watson.
(c) The Danbury boy.
(d) Sarah Jane Winslow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells about seeing a man tying his shoes in the street in The Bald Soprano?
2. What is Mrs. Martin's first name in The Bald Soprano?
3. Who is "a good manager, thrifty, plays the piano," in The Bald Soprano?
4. Who says, "times are bad. That's true all over. It's the same this year with business and agriculture as it is with fires, nothing is prospering"?
5. Who is left on stage after the blackout at the end of The Bald Soprano?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)