|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bald Soprano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Smith's discuss about dinner in The Bald Soprano?
(a) The eggs.
(b) The cobbler.
(c) The lamb.
(d) The potatoes.
2. Whose mother courted Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Mr. Martin's.
(c) Mrs. Martin's.
(d) The fire chief's.
3. What is Mr. Martin's name in The Bald Soprano?
4. What guests have arrived in The Bald Soprano?
(a) The Martins.
(b) The Watsons.
(c) The Smiths.
(d) The Websters.
5. What have the Smith's had for dinner in the beginning of The Bald Soprano?
(a) Fish and chips.
(c) Lamb stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the Watsons' children in The Bald Soprano?
2. What story does the fire chief tell after Mrs. Smith breaks down sobbing in The Bald Soprano?
3. What is the fire chief wearing in The Bald Soprano?
4. What doctor, before operating on Parker, "had his own liver operated on first," in The Bald Soprano?
5. What story does Mr. Smith tell in The Bald Soprano?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)