|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the professor say the pupil has a tendency to always do when doing arithmetic?
2. What does the maid enter to look for in the beginning of The Lesson?
(a) A towel.
(b) A duster.
(c) A bouquet.
(d) A plate.
3. Where is Mr. Martin originally from in The Bald Soprano?
4. How high does the pupil initially say she can count in The Lesson?
5. How old is the pupil in The Lesson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the professor suggest they begin with in The Lesson?
2. In The Bald Soprano, who tells the audience, "My real name is Sherlock Holmes"?
3. Who is seated on stage at the opening of The Bald Soprano?
4. What does the professor use to demonstrate numbers in The Lesson?
5. What does the pupil say her parents are fairly?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)