|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mr. Martin leave his hometown in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Five years ago.
(b) Five months ago.
(c) Five weeks ago.
(d) Five days ago.
2. What does the pupil say her parents are fairly?
3. The pupil asks the Professor, "are all the roots of words ____?"
4. What does the professor use to demonstrate numbers in The Lesson?
5. What does the professor write on to illustrate numbers to the pupil?
(a) The table.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A blackboard.
(d) The floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is left on stage after the blackout at the end of The Bald Soprano?
2. Not being able to rely on her reasoning, the pupil has done what with all possible multiplications?
3. What does the professor wear when entering in The Lesson?
4. Who says, "times are bad. That's true all over. It's the same this year with business and agriculture as it is with fires, nothing is prospering"?
5. In The Bald Soprano, Mr. Smith claims that only what is honest in England?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)