|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does the professor say that Turkish is very close to?
2. Who died three years ago, according to Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Sarah Jane Winslow.
(b) The Danbury boy.
(c) Bobby Watson.
(d) Mrs. Wilson.
3. What does the pupil say she doesn't know all of yet and has trouble learning them in The Lesson?
(a) Spanish cities.
(b) French cities.
(d) World geography.
4. What time does Mrs. Smith say it is when she first speaks to her husband in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Twelve o'clock.
(c) Eleven o'clock.
(d) Seven o'clock.
5. Who is the Rumanian grocer that Mrs. Parker knows in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Andreas Gordovsky.
(b) Arlando Ignesonov.
(c) Micheal Romanov.
(d) Popesco Rosenfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it in The Lesson?
2. Who, in the course of The Lesson, loses gaiety to become withdrawn and morose?
3. The pupil says that her perception of what is "rather vague...confused"?
4. Whose mother courted Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano?
5. What does the pupil say her parents want her to do, in addition to getting an education?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)