|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pupil in The Lesson says that she wants to qualify for the first what?
(a) Doctor's orals.
(b) Bar exams.
(d) College admissions.
2. What does the professor say of the weather in The Lesson?
(a) It's not raining and not snowing either.
(b) It is foggy and gray.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It's snowing.
3. Who tells a story about seeing a man in the underground reading a newspaper in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Mr. Martin.
4. What doctor, before operating on Parker, "had his own liver operated on first," in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Dr. Smith.
(b) Dr. Slovenian.
(c) Dr. Martin.
(d) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
5. What is another word for phonemes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Smith, in The Bald Soprano, notes that they always give the age of death of deceased persons, but not so of whom?
2. According to Mr. Smith in The Bald Soprano, all the Bobby Watsons are what?
3. Where is Mr. Martin originally from in The Bald Soprano?
4. In The Bald Soprano, the woman who asphyxiated herself by gas thought it was what?
5. In The Lesson, the pupil says, "I know my ______, don't I, Professor?"
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)