|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jack, or The Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, in the course of The Lesson, loses gaiety to become withdrawn and morose?
(a) The visitor.
(b) The maid.
(c) The pupil.
(d) The professor.
2. In The Bald Soprano, who tells the audience, "My real name is Sherlock Holmes"?
(d) Mrs. Smith.
3. How many addresses did Grandfather Jack have?
4. How high does the pupil initially say she can count in The Lesson?
5. All of the characters, except who, could wear masks in Jack, or The Submission?
(b) Roberta I.
(d) Mother Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the Watsons' children in The Bald Soprano?
2. Where has Mr. Martin resided since coming to London in The Bald Soprano?
3. What, according to the professor, are so closely related as to be true second cousins?
4. In The Lesson, the pupil says, "I know my ______, don't I, Professor?"
5. What does Father Jack say Roberta's tongue is the color of?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)