|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jack, or The Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack's sister claims she's not, he's not, she's not, nor Jack is not a what?
2. Jack exclaims upon seeing Roberta's face that it's not enough--he wants one with what?
(a) Three noses.
(b) Three eyes.
(c) Three heads.
(d) Three mouths.
3. Who says, in the beginning of Jack, or The Submission, "never would I have believed you capable of this. You were my greatest hope"?
(a) Mother Jack.
(b) Father Robert.
(c) Mother Robert.
(d) Father Jack.
4. What does the maid urge the professor to remain in the beginning of The Lesson?
5. Who appear to not know each other in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
(b) Mary and the Smiths.
(c) The Smiths and the Martins.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Roberta II than Roberta I?
2. What does the professor suggest they begin with in The Lesson?
3. What does Jack's mother call him in the beginning of Jack, or The Submission?
4. What word does Mother Jack say always makes her weep?
5. What does Mrs. Smith claim a fireman is also in The Bald Soprano?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)