|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jack, or The Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When leading her to say "autumn," what does the professor say it begins like?
2. What are the names of the Watsons' children in The Bald Soprano?
(a) Billy and Bobby.
(b) Jill and Billy.
(c) Sarah and Bobby.
(d) Bobby and Bobby.
3. What does the professor go and take out of the drawer in the end of The Lesson?
(a) A knive.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A rope.
(d) Some chalk.
4. Who says, "times are bad. That's true all over. It's the same this year with business and agriculture as it is with fires, nothing is prospering"?
(b) The fire chief.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) Mr. Smith.
5. What does the professor wear when entering in The Lesson?
(a) A wig.
(b) A top-hat.
(c) A pince-nez.
(d) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack's mother call him in the beginning of Jack, or The Submission?
2. What does Mother Jack do to Roberta when she enters?
3. What diplomas does the pupil have in The Lesson?
4. What does Jack say which causes his family to rush into his room with joy?
5. Who says, in the beginning of Jack, or The Submission, "never would I have believed you capable of this. You were my greatest hope"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)